BookRenter Teams up with NACS, Gets $40M in New Financing
- Studios, Rentailers: Reluctant Partners. Prange, Stephanie // Home Media Magazine;6/21/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p5
The article offers the author's insights regarding the competition in the partnership of studios and rentailers within the physical media rental industry that sometimes lead to lawsuits.
- News Update. // Travel Agent;6/17/2002, Vol. 308 Issue 9, p36
Reports developments in the tourist industry in the U.S. as of June 2002. Partnership between Expedia and Ticketmaster in creating a content area through Citysearch; Launch of the LastMinuteTravel Vacation Rentals from LastMinuteTravel Network; Availability of net fare travel packages to Sabre...
- Value-added leasing. Scott, Terry // Beverage Industry;Jun97, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p56
Reports about the partnership of beverage industry with transportation leasing companies. Advantage that beverage industry gained from transportation leasing companies; Function of leasing companies; Effects of the advantage of leasing companies; Two most common transportation leasing programs...
- Hudson Square emerging as Manhattan hot spot. Satow, Julie // Crain's New York Business;10/3/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p27
The article informs that office leasing is bustling in Hudson Square, the area on the west side of Manhattan near SoHo and TriBeCa, New York City. The latest new tenant is Nature America, publisher of "Nature" magazine and other titles. Other recent big arrivals include film producers Bob and...
- FORMER RIVER CITY OWNER OPENS RENTAL CENTER. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2004, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p17
Focuses on a rental business opened by John Green, former owner of River City Rentals, in Auburn, California. Partners of Green in the business; Career background of the partners; Outlook for the opened business.
- Dell, Microsoft and CIT in Leasing Venture. // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p16
Reports the collaboration of Dell Computer, Microsoft Corp. and CIT Group on a fund aimed at financing hardware and software leasing by electronic commerce infrastructure companies in the United States. Administration of the fund by Dell Financing Services; Provision on a credit line by the...
- Centra develops alliance. Hare, David // Las Vegas Business Press;4/22/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p3
Reports the strategic business alliance between Centra Properties LLC and Panattoni Development Company in Nevada. Development of the Craig Distribution Center; Background of the companies; Improvement of the Las Vegas industrial market after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- Organizational structures for the `new world order'. Hurwitz, Alan // Business Horizons;May/Jun96, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p5
Discusses the need for groups of organizations called clusters to collaborate in some aspect of their work in order to bring about or prevent particular outcomes. Addition of value through strategic collaboration on global and national fronts; Dynamics of collaboration among organizations;...
- Corporate alliance can aid growth plans. Creme, Paul D. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/29/95, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p11
Cites several reasons why corporate alliances are beneficial to a company's growth. Infusion of capital; Increase in visibility and validation; Opportunity to allocate risks of product development; Pre-emption of competition.