- Publishers see revisions as exex move on and up. Bing, Jonathan // Daily Variety;12/6/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 44, p4
Reports career developments of publishing industry executives in New York City. Appointment of Sean McDonald as senior editor of Riverhead Books; Responsibilities of McDonald on running Riverhead Books; Decision of director Joe Veltre to join literature agency Carlisle & Co.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States as of September 22, 2003. Resignation of David Caron as senior vice president at Houghton Mifflin Co.; Appointments of Sylvia Metayer and Anthony Lucki as chief officers at Houghton Mifflin Co.;...
- Wise Advice. // ASJA Newsletter;Jan2013, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p15
The article provides answers to a question about the factors that made significant contributions to writers' career success and how they managed to keep their profession despite the changes in the publishing industry.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p5
Reports on career changes in the publishers and publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Kyle Good as vice president for corporate communications and media relations at Scholastic Inc.; Designation of Lisa Gallagher as publisher of the William Morrow, HarperEntertainment and Eos imprints...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- Print Is Not Dead. Kanfer, Stefan // New Leader;May-Aug2010, Vol. 93 Issue 3/4, p14
The author asserts that print media is still alive in the U.S., and that books remain central to the country's culture. He comments on how print media has helped the careers of notable personalities including Alaska governor Sarah Palin, radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh, and broadcaster Glenn...
- BERGER CARDONE JOINS MARIE CLAIRE. // Cosmetic World;2/22/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p17
The article announces the appointment of Nancy Berger Cardone as vice president and publisher of the magazine "Marie Claire."
- News Veteran Hired as Business Journal Editor. Long, Jessica // San Diego Business Journal;6/5/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p1
The article report on the appointment of veteran newsman Thomas York as the new editor in chief of the San Diego Business Journal in San Diego, California. His responsibilities include leading the editorial team at the Business Journal and working closely with a group of editors and reporters....
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p7
Reports career development of the executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Recruitment of Frank Wong as president of Scholastic Asia; Designation of Venetia Butterfield as publisher of HarperPress; Career history of the executives.