New Pearson Deal Boosts Courier's Outlook
- Courier Sees Scrooge Effect in 2009 Ed Spending. // Educational Marketer;11/24/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p2
The article presents a sales forecast for North Chelmsford, Massachusetts-based educational textbook publishing company Courier Corp. for 2009 where the company expects a modest growth in sales in the elementary and high school education market.
- Courier Counting on Strong Second Half. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/3/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the optimism by executives at Courier Corp. that the company will meet its sales and earning goals for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2004. Basis for Courier's optimism; Total sales for the second quarter that ended March 27, 2004; Net income for the quarter; Percentage of...
- Dover Sales Force Revamped. // Publishers Weekly;4/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 17, p16
Reports on the consolidation of Dover Publications with Research & Education Associates (REA) due to weak sales, as of April 2005. Percentage of a decrease in the sales of Dover in the second quarter of 2005; Growth in the book manufacturing revenues of Courier Corp., parent company of Dover...
- Courier leaps into electronic technology. Taylor, S. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 34, p50
Reports that with its electronic services, Courier makes the `connection' between desktop and printer to hurdle into the 21st century. History of the Courier Corporation; Color separations; Taming user-friendly files; Impact on the business community; Importance of partnership in electronic...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
The article offers business related-news briefs in the U.S. including the plan of Courier Corp. to close its manufacturing plant on April 30, 2011, and the board of directors of Blackboard LLC's approval of the share repurchase program and authorized to purchase 100 million dollars of its common...
- Courier Corp. Reports Increases In Revenues, Net Income for 2nd Qtr. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Reports on Courier Corp.'s net income and revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2000.
- Courier Says Q4 Revenue Increase Bodes Well for Stronger 2003. // Educational Marketer;12/2/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p6
Reports the financial issues of the book manufacturing company Courier Corp. in Texas. Percentage decline of the education sales in the third quarter; Increase of the demand for college books; Calculation of the pretax earnings on the revenue.
- Computerized tracking system. // Transportation & Distribution;Dec96, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p15
Reports on Pony Express Courier Corp.'s completion of PonyTrak computerized tracking system installations throughout its 115 locations.
- Courier Amends and Extends Loan Agreements. // Educational Marketer;4/9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the move the book manufacturer and specialty publisher Courier Corp. to amend and extend its 100,000 dollar loan in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts.