Universal Tech Expects Enrollment Growth to Slow
- Enrollment, Revenue Growth Continues Apace at Career Colleges. // Educational Marketer;6/ 8/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the increase in the enrollment by 21.3 percent and the revenue by 20.8 percent in the first quarter of 2009 in the career college segment in the U.S. According to Jack Massimino, chief executive officer (CEO) of Corinthian Colleges Inc., unemployment is expected to remain...
- Sign firm owners constructing building for new company. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p17
Reports on the formation of the Universal Technologies by the principals of West Jordan' AAA Sign Center. Facility location; Computer integrated manufacturing; Completion date of the building's construction; Number of employees.
- Institute Closes HVAC/R Training Program. // Supply House Times;Aug2003, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the decision of Universal Technical Institute to close its heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration program in Phoenix, Arizona. Challenges in student recruitment and the lack of awareness about career opportunities; Modification of the automotive program; Enhancement...
- UTI Takes On Recruitment. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/24/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 8, p13
Reports the business performance of the Universal Technical Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Number of technical courses offered; Inclusion of automotive technology course; Performance of the graduate students in the companies.
- UTI opens Dallas, Fort Worth campus. // Motor Age;Aug2010, Vol. 129 Issue 8, p80
The article reports on the opening of the Dallas/Fort Worth facility of Universal Technical Institute Inc. in Texas on June 21, 2010, which features 95,000 square feet of laboratory, classroom and administrative space.
- EM Pulse... // Educational Marketer;12/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p1
Forecasts the enrollment trends for fiscal years 2001-2013 in the U.S.
- Hallways fill with echoes of the baby boom. // Curriculum Review;Sep96, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the enrollment of 51.7 million children in public and private elementary and secondary schools in the United States in 1996, according to the `American School Board Journal.'
- Clark County School District enrollment projections. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p3
Presents a chart related to Clark County School District enrollment projections through Year 2007.
- Fewer completed Year 12. // Youth Studies Australia;Autumn1994, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p7
Reports on a study of Australian schools which shows a decline in the number of students completing school at the end of Year 12. Reasons for the drop in numbers; Retention rate; Shift toward non-government schools.