XanEdu Takes Course-packs Mobile with Apps
- RETAIL. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p17
The article reports on the business partnership of Overstock.com Inc. with Barnes & Noble Inc. to sell electronic books in Salt Lake, Utah.
- Partners Shift Terms for NOOK Media. // Educational Marketer;4/4/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the revision of partnership agreement between U.S. book retailer Barnes & Noble Inc. and computer technology company Microsoft Corp. in 2014.
- Lincoln-Mercury Books a Promotional Partner. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/11/99, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the promotional partnership formed by the Lincoln-Mercury division of Ford Motor Co. with Barnesandnoble.com Inc. for the launching of the automobile Mercury Sable. Features of the campaign for the automobile developed by Young & Rubicam company; Purpose of the division for...
- Web watch. // Discount Store News;4/6/98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p25
Presents news briefs on the Internet and other related services. Details on the partnership of Barnes & Noble and Wired Ventures; Price Waterhouse company's 1998 annual technology forecast; Significance of the formation of an informal bipartisan Internet caucus by members of the Texas state...
- Calling All Car Worms. Green, Jeff // Brandweek;03/06/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the advertising partnership between Barnes & Noble and the Lincoln Mercury division of Ford Motor Co. Advertisement for Sable sedan of Mercury; Creation of the Mercury Sable Independent Thinkers Series by the partners; Benefits of the partnership for Mercury.
- Microsoft, iFixit Want Entrepreneurs to Give New Life to Old Gadgets. Hernandez, Pedro // eWeek;8/10/2014, p3
The article reports that Microsoft Corp. and electronics repair web site iFixit have teamed up to launch the Pro Tech Network program. Topics covered include program goal of preventing damaged electronic devices from ending up in landfills and offering of startup guidance, business model...
- COOL BRANDED IPHONE APPS. // Advertising Age;12/14/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 42, p25
The article presents an evaluation of branded application software for the iPhone smartphone from Apple Inc. created by corporations for marketing purposes. Among the companies whose software is discussed are Barnes & Noble, paint manufacturer Sherwin-Williams, and the pizza chain restaurant...
- Barnes & Noble Joins Wireless Party. // Book Publishing Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the partnership of Barnes & Noble Inc. and Cometa Networks Inc. Wireless Internet services offered; Terms of the partnership.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;8/21/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the book trade in the U.S. Barnes & Noble Inc. reported that its sales declined in the second quarter ending July 29, 2006. Focus Features company and Random House Films company will start the production of the motion picture "Reservation Road" in the...