Connexions, OGT+ Team Up with WebAssign
- Czechs and Scandinavians team up off the ice. // Prague Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p10
Focuses on the joint venture TietoEnator ISS and ISS Czech in Czech Republic. Terms of the deal; Emphasis on the delivery of information technology services with high added value; Changes in the business operations and staff of the two companies.
- Supply line. Kachadourian, Gail // Automotive News;11/13/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5903, p16
Reports developments in the automobile industry in the United States as of November 2000. Joint venture of Lear Corp. with Takashimaya Nippatsu Kogyo Co. Ltd.; Inauguration of Fmeconnect, an aftermarket Internet service by Federal-Mogul Corp.; Formation of the Specialty Products Group, a...
- Room Key banks on brand-name equity. Ricca, Stephanie // Hotel Management (21582122);Feb2012, Vol. 227 Issue 2, p6
The article informs that six of the largest global hotel companies joined forces to launch RoomKey.com, a hotel search engine which allows visitors to shop for hotel properties.
- Book MARKS. // Hotel & Motel Management;03/20/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p62
Focuses on issues related to online services of the hospitality industry. Includes availability of online reservation service of The Furama Hotel; Joint venture between Gannett Co., New World Ventures and Potomoc Ventures to fund a Website on adventure travel; Launch of the Website of Away.com;...
- Noteworthy Deals. Linsley, Clyde // Bank Marketing;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p10
Announces the formation of a joint venture called FinancialSettlementMatrix.com by Citigroup Inc. and other financial and technology companies. Online services provided by the business entity; Participants in the venture.
- Computerweekly.com - the perfect tool for IT professionals. // Computer Weekly;9/23/2003, p44
Computerweekly.com, the online arm of periodical "Computer Weekly," brings the very best in content and services, aimed at senior information technology (IT) professionals in Great Britain organizations. Computerweekly.com delivers up-to-the-minute news from across the globe and news, views and...
- YouGov set to shake-up Aussie research industry. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;8/24/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2625, p1
The article focuses on the launch of YouGov in a joint venture with Photon Group of Australia. YouGov pioneered the use of online surveys in Great Britain. The consumer research marketplace of Australia is expected to face major upheavals following the YouGov venture. There have been predictions...
- Commerce One set for October launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/4/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 31, p19
Reports the appointment of a management team for Commerce One Middle East, a regional provider of business to business electronic commerce exchanges and portals in the Middle East. Preparation to launch the online presence of the company; Establishment of joint ventures in various Middle East...
- Online "food passports" for Chinese goods. // New Scientist;10/18/2008, Vol. 199 Issue 2678, p23
The article reports that ChinaTrace, a joint venture of the Shandong Institute of Standardization in China and TraceTracker of Oslo, Norway will create an online list of the provenance of Chinese foods which could have prevented the melamine-in-milk scandal. The list will contain information on...