MGH Buys Tegrity; Expands Lecture Capture Capability
- McGraw-Hill Acquires K-6 Assessment Tool. // Educational Marketer;8/19/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p8
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Bredex Corp. by McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. Creation of a Web-based instructional systems for kindergarten; Plans to expand the Bredex system onto other disciplines; Effects of federal education reform on publishing.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to mergers in the business sector in the U.S. which include the acquisition of Falcon Physician Reviews Inc. by Becker Professional Education, and the partnership of McGraw-Hill Education and Baby Care.
- McGraw-Hill Buys Key Curriculum Technology Assets. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the technology assets of Key Curriculum by McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. It is inferred that the technology assets of Key Curriculum will be essential in the development of new programs by McGraw-Hill. The assets acquired by McGraw-Hill are...
- Today's Transactions: McGraw Hill Ed Takes Stake in Area9. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/28/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p35
The article reports on New York City-based McGraw Hill Education's acquisition of a 20 percent stake in Area9 Aps, a Copenhagen, Denmark-based developer of adaptive-learning technology.
- MGH Education Invests in Technology, Reducing Profit. // Educational Marketer;5/9/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the move of McGraw-Hill Education in raging up its investment towards technology in the U.S. It asserts that MGH is making an investment in technology systems and productive platforms as the market shifts to interactive resources and tools. MGH president and chief...
- EM's Top Higher Education Stories of 2011. // Educational Marketer;1/17/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p5
The article presents the journal's top ten stories related to higher education in the U.S. in 2011. It mentions various reports including the use of the Apple iPad computer on college campuses, the addition of services in online college textbooks by rental provider Chegg.com, and the decrease in...
- McGraw-Hill Buys Tegrity. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p10
The article reports on plans by education and publishing company McGraw-Hill to acquire Tegrity.
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.