Smith Will Succeed Pesce at Wiley's Helm in 2011
- Pawling's Smith turns passion into 2nd career. Noga, Edward // Rubber & Plastics News;5/20/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p23
Reports the decision of Stephen Smith, former vice president of Pawling Corp. to leave the company and organized a fly-fishing trips business in New York. Partnership with Tightline Destinations; Goals of Tightline Destinations; Promotion of services at sporting trade shows.
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);8/30/2001, p68
Presents an interview with marketing manager Stephen Smith of Thomson Intermedia.
- People. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p19
Presents news briefs on executive appointments at several organizations in Indiana as of July 2002. Eric D. Gray at Heaton & Edie; Fred Laughlin at Indianapolis Downtown Inc.; Stephen L. Smith at National City Corp.
- People. Heath, Erin // National Journal;5/3/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p1408
Reports on the undertakings of various executives in the U.S. as of May 2003. Appointment of Stephen G. Smith at the Brookings Institution; Resignation of Robert Wood from the staff of Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy G. Thompson; Appointment of Brian Malnak at the government affairs...
- Stephen Smith. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;9/11/2003, p35
Focuses on Legal and General's director of housing marketing Stephen Smith and his views on the housing market in Great Britain. Profile of Smith; Implications of putting mortgage regulation under the auspices of the Financial Services Authority; Involvement with the Association of Mortgage...
- PROMOTION SPOTLIGHT STEPHEN SMITH. Smith, Stephen // National Mortgage News;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the promotion of Stephen Smith as chief executive officer in PMI Mortgage Insurance Co. Responsibility of Smith for the overall management of PMI; Career background.
- Package tours. // Money Marketing;01/31/2002, p61
Presents the views of Colin Snowdon, Stephen Smith and Rachel Court on several issues about mortgages in Great Britain. One common trading platform for mortgages; Regulation of mortgage advise by the Great Britain Financial Services Authority (FSA) in 2004; Decision made by the Great Britain...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Jun2001, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the appointment and resignation of executives in the securities industry in the United States. Resignation of Stephen B. Smith from Lehman Brothers; Employer of Robert Sievewright prior to joining Access Financial; Added duties given to Paul Hatch, chief operating officer of managed...
- fUND MANAGERS DIARY. Smith, Stephen Macklow // Fund Strategy;6/25/2007, p30
The article presents a diary of Stephen Macklow Smith, co-portfolio manager of JP Morgan European Investment Trust PLC, which runs from June 11 to 17, 2007. On June 11, he rides a motorbike going to work, then checks his electronic mails and backlog of phone messages. In the second day, he...