HMH Goes Mobile with Fuse for iPad
- News Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/28/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the plan of Houghton Mifflin Hardcourt Publishing Co. to implement a multifaceted education solution for public schools that is based around the Pinpoint management suite and the effort of Lexington County, South Carolina to distribute more than 6,600 iPads to students.
- HMH Builds an App for Google, Buys the Rest of SchoolChapters. // Educational Marketer;7/11/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p7
The article focuses on the investment of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in educational technology in Boston, Massachusetts. It mentions that the company launched the HMH Player application for the iPad and Google Chrome operating system. It states that HMH took 25 percent stake in SchoolChapters,...
- Skills Tutor Mobile Will Offer Delivery Options. // Electronic Education Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that Impact Education and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. are jointly developing a mobile application for the SkillsTutor online program for K-12 students. It says that Impact is aiming for the mobile application to be adapted to Apple Inc. devices such as the iPad,...
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the adoption of the"Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach" by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) at public schools in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- Publisher Launches Innovation Fund. Quillen, Ian // Education Week;9/22/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the publishing company Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's funding of $400 million aimed at innovation in education.
- FINANCIALS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Jun2012, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p11
The article reports that Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. has filed a Chapter 11 financial restructuring plan with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of New York.
- Cullinane Heads Content at HMH. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p6
The article announces that Mary Cullinane was appointed chief content officer at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Houghton Mifflin Seeks Reprice on $246M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p30
The article reports on the plan of textbook publisher Houghton Mifflin to reduce the price of its 246 million senior secured loan.
- Hanscom Finalizes Merger with Tiny Publishing CU. Clozel, Lalita // Cujournal.com;10/6/2015, p1
As its merger with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Employees FCU closed on Oct. 1, Hanscom FCU gained more than 1,000 new members.