Inkling Launches E-Text Platform; McGraw-Hill Takes it For a Test Drive
- CyberSmart! Internet Safety Program Launched. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on the launching of CyberSmart!, an educational technology program by McGraw-Hill Education in Houston, Texas. Availability of program to educators; Support to teachers and administrators in integrating technology resources; Website of the program.
- Education Publisher Launches Digital Learning Division. // T H E Journal;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p16
Reports the launching of a division for digital learning program by McGraw-Hill Education in New York, New York. Details on the digital education division; Significance of the division for technology initiatives of the company; Advantage of the program for technology teaching and learning.
- EM's Top Higher Education Stories of 2011. // Educational Marketer;1/17/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p5
The article presents the journal's top ten stories related to higher education in the U.S. in 2011. It mentions various reports including the use of the Apple iPad computer on college campuses, the addition of services in online college textbooks by rental provider Chegg.com, and the decrease in...
- Publishers Expand Virtual Sampling. // Electronic Education Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that publishers Pearson Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) increase virtual sampling availability for their K-12 curriculum platforms, providing a substitute to the usual printed sample boxes used by teachers when evaluating new purchases of...
- McGraw-Hill Launches Digital Initiatives. // Educational Marketer;7/ 5/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p1
The article focuses on the move of McGraw-Hill Education to launch a series of digital offerings to elementary and secondary classrooms in the U.S. McGraw-Hill announced that M&A Technology will produce and distribute Companion Touch, an Intel-powered convertible computer with touch screen...
- MGH Education Invests in Technology, Reducing Profit. // Educational Marketer;5/9/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the move of McGraw-Hill Education in raging up its investment towards technology in the U.S. It asserts that MGH is making an investment in technology systems and productive platforms as the market shifts to interactive resources and tools. MGH president and chief...
- News Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p8
No abstract available.
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational technology industry for 2011 such as the growth in McGraw-Hill Education revenue in the first quarter, and the decrease on School Education Group's revenue by 4.8 %.
- McGraw-Hill Buys Key Curriculum Technology Assets. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the technology assets of Key Curriculum by McGraw-Hill Education in the U.S. It is inferred that the technology assets of Key Curriculum will be essential in the development of new programs by McGraw-Hill. The assets acquired by McGraw-Hill are...