Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½
- Beta Testing Capstoneâ€™s E-book Bundling Program. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;4/13/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 15, p5
The article reports that publisher Capstone Young Readers has unveiled a bundling program that combines children's books with interactive electronic books that can be read on CapReader mobile application.
- Capstone Goes Digital. // Electronic Education Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the entrance by Capstone Press Inc. to digital publishing business. According to Todd Brekhus, the company is aggressive towards a digital model for its non-fiction and fiction content. It mentions the online access provided by the Capstone Interactive Library to emergent...
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;3/23/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p8
The article announces several career changes including the appointment of Todd Brekhus as president of digital solutions at Capstone Publishers Inc., the promotion of Eleanor Sanford-Moore as senior vice president of research and development at MetaMetrics Inc., and the promotion of Trilby...
- PebbleGo Next: State and American Indian Studies. McBroom, Kathleen // Booklist;4/15/2015, Vol. 111 Issue 16, p15
The article reviews an online version of the database PebbleGo, located at pebblegonext.com, from Capstone.
- TLA CORPORATE MEMBERS: Up Close and Personal. // Texas Library Journal;Fall2013, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p110
The article presents the corporate members across the state that support the Texas Library Association (TLA). It provides information on their company profile, products and services, and relationship with the library community. The corporate members of TLA include Baker & Taylor Inc., Capstone...
- News from Vendors. // Teacher Librarian;Oct2009, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p82
The article offers vendor news briefs for teacher-librarians. The company Footage Firm that specializes in providing high-definition royalty-free stock footage is giving away 500 copies of their collections on DVD. The multimedia program "The Sept. 11th Education Program: A National...