McGraw-Hill Sees Lower Growth in K-12 Market in 2010
- McGraw-Hill Expects Mid-Single-Digit K-12 Increase in 2010. // Educational Marketer;11/ 8/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that New York-based McGraw-Hill Education expects to take about 30% of the K-12 new textbook adoption market in 2010, succeeding the performance and improvement of the publisher in 2009. It mentions the company's increased spending in which chairman and president Harold...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Ends Year With 7.2% Growth. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the growth in revenue at McGraw-Hill Education in 2007. It states that the strong sales in textbook adoption in PreK-12 market as well as the late ordering in the fourth quarter boosted the revenue growth by six percent to 197.9 million dollars. It forecasts a...
- K-12 Drives Down McGraw-Hill Education in Q3. // Educational Marketer;10/24/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the decline in the revenue at McGraw Hill Education in New York for the third quarter of 2011. It states that the company is the third largest educational publisher in the PreK-12 market noting that the third quarter financial result proved to be a weaker quarter that...
- Nine-Month Results Reflect K-12 Market Softness. // Electronic Education Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p5
The article offers information on the results of the nine-month reports of Pearson PLC and McGraw-Hill Education for 2009, which manifest the challenges faced by the K-12 industry. According to Pearson's report, it did better in school publishing than the K-12 market, which dropped 21% until...
- McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Up 1.5% in Q1. // Educational Marketer;5/10/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the 1.5% increase in New York-based McGraw-Hill Education's revenue in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2010. It states that the increase is driven by the strength of sales in the company's Higher Education, Professional and International segment. It reveals the company's...
- Open Territory Sales Stronger than Adoption States in January. // Educational Marketer;3/29/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p7
The article focuses on the growth of net sales revenue of textbooks in open territories compared to the sales in adoption states in the U.S. as revealed in the monthly sales report from the Association of American Publishers. It notes that publishers are anticipating growth in 2010 especially...
- College Texts Net Sales Improve in Sept. // Educational Marketer;12/5/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 24, p4
The article offers information on the monthly sales report from the Association of American Publishers which indicates an increased net sales of textbooks in September 2011.
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- McGraw-Hill Expands Digital Higher Education Offerings With XanEdu. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p3
Reports that McGraw-Hill Education has expanded its higher education online offerings with an agreement to integrate XanEdu products and tolls into its textbooks and Web sites.