CourseSmart Offers Its Sampling Service in Faculty's LMS
- News Briefs …. // Educational Marketer;6/4/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p8
The article offers brief information on the electronic commerce (ecommerce) platform from digital course and eTextbook provider CourseSmart LLC.
- Students promised online textbook savings. // e.learning age;May2012, p4
The article discusses CourseSmart's launching of its online e-commerce platform which will provide students in Great Britain and Europe access to textbooks for rent for periods of 180 days or more.
- Internet Speed. Sheehy, Barry // Executive Excellence;Jul2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on the accentuation of Internet speed in electronic-commerce. Pursuit of accelerated product development; Challenges faced by legacy players; Concerns over the disregard of traditional values in conducting business; Limitations of electronic-commerce.
- Mid-Life Crisis Strikes the New Economy. Isaac, Peter // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p68
Comments on developments in the Internet industry worldwide as of July 2000. Reasons for disenchantment with the Internet; Names of companies that entered the business-to-business electronic commerce sector; Reasons for the crisis in the industry; Bandwidth problems; Lack of legal barriers to...
- DUBAI GOES DIGITAL. RAKESH, K.M. // Siliconindia;May2000, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p94
Focuses on the launch of a project to create an Internet free zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), called Dubai Internet City. Goal to transform the UAE into a major electronic commerce destination in the Middle East; Establishment of an Internet university; Allowance of the entry of...
- The new search for value on the Internet. Merritt, Kerry // Frontline Solutions;Aug2001, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p49
Reports on the upgrading strategies of electronic marketplaces. E2Open's adoption of a five-stage plan to deliver collaborative capabilities; House2Home's decision to transact with trading partners only through Internet-based electronic data interchange.
- Accelerating Ecommerce. Sevcik, Peter // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
Discusses developments related to electronic commerce. Experience of the author while analyzing the Internet commerce operations of a Europe-based multinational manufacturer; Speed of Web-based services; Means of increasing the speed of Web-based services.
- B-to-B sites put on the brakes. McDonald, Michael // Crain's New York Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p28
Focuses on how business failures and mergers have affected the expansion of business-to-business electronic commerce sites and online trade exchanges in New York. Initiatives launched by Aluminium.com to boost commercial traffic on its site; Pullout of the minority vendor site of M-Xchange;...
- Strand adds cyber shelf space. Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;01/08/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p18
Reports on developments concerning electronic commerce and the Internet industry in New York City as of January 8, 2001. Strand Bookstore's launch of its electronic commerce Web site; Senator Chuck Schumer's planned appearance on We Live in Public, a Web venture from Pseudo Programs Inc....