MGH Integrates M-H Connect on Blackboard
- Acquisitions & Partnerships …. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p8
The article focuses on the partnership between McGraw-Hill Higher Education and CambridgeSoft Corp. for the integration of the ChemDraw tool for chemistry professionals into McGraw-Hill Connect Chemistry.
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Electronic Education Report;04/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Reports on McGraw-Hill Higher Education's formation of a strategic alliance with Blackboard Inc. for online content integration.
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Educational Marketer;04/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the agreement of McGraw-Hill Higher Education with Blackboard Inc. that allows the use of Blackboard platform to distribute its Online Learning Center content, which is free to instructors who adopt its textbooks.
- McGraw-Hill, Cengage Enhance Custom Offerings. // Educational Marketer;10/25/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p5
No abstract available.
- industry update. // T H E Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p6
Several news briefs related to U.S. educational technology are presented including the release of the Mobile Learn 2.0 software from technology company Blackboard, the launching of the smartphone application E-Rate Manager, and the acquisition of The Leadership and Learning Center by publisher...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that higher education course management software provider Blackboard Inc. in Washington, D.C. has completed the acquisition of its main rival WebCT Inc. in Lynnfield, Massachusetts in a cash transaction. Blackboard plans to upgrade its guidance including the results for WebCT.
- Blackboard Acquires Moodlerooms, NetSpot. // T H E Journal;May2012, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p10
The article presents news on educational technology company Blackboard's acquisitions of hosting and support systems Moodlerooms and NetSpot.
- Blackboard acquires more in open source. // e.learning age;Jun2015, p2
The article reports the acquisition by educational technology firm Blackboard as of June 2015 of Remote-Learner UK, which provides hosting, support and consulting services.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the launch of ALEKS 360, a technology-based mathematical solution for college algebra and precalculus courses which incorporates McGraw-Hill Higher Education's electronic books with the study material solution from Aleks Corp.