Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Declines Only 2.2% in Fiscal 2010
- Texas Boosts Goodheart-Willcox Revenue 34% in FY2006. // Educational Marketer;7/3/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that sales at Goodheart-Willcox Co., a vocational publisher in Tinley Park, Illinois climbed up 34 percent in the fiscal year 2006. According to the author, the growth was attributed from sales in the Texas textbook adoption last year. John Flanagan, the company chairman,...
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Spikes 9% in Fiscal Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p8
The article states that Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc., an Illinois based book publishing company has reported a revenue increase of nine percent in its fiscal third quarter. John Flanagan, President and CEO of the company gave the credit to the production line in career education generating...
- G-W Taps Renewed CTE Focus. // Educational Marketer;7/15/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the effort of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc., a publishing company in Tinley Park, Illinois, in renewing its focus on career and technical education (CTE) to increase its sales in 2013. It reveals that the company's revenue rose 13% to $19.2 million as of April 30, 2013. It...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/28/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on 4.1 million dollars in net sales generated career and technical education publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the fiscal 2011 third quarted ending January 31.
- Absence of Adoptions Hurt Goodheart-Willcox. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the 20.7% decline of sales of publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in Tinley Park, Illinois due to the absence of state textbook adoptions in the career and technical education curriculums.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the financial performance of K-12 vocational and career education publisher Goodheart-Wilcox Co. in Tinley Park, Illinois. Percentage of the increase of sales; Increase of the sales in the first nine months of fiscal 2004; Impact of the state textbook adoptions on the sales.
- G-W Plans Ahead with Title Revisions and New Products. // Educational Marketer;4/18/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p7
The article focuses on the plan of textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox (G-W) after its declined revenue in the fiscal third quarter ending January 31, 2014. It mentions that the company plans to have extensive revisions of flagship titles and to launch new health sciences product line. Also...
- Revenue Declines, but Goodheart-Wilicox Sees Improving Sales Trend. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p5
The article provides an overview of the financial performance of Illinois-based publishing company Goodheart-Willcox Co. for fiscal year 2007. It has been anticipated that new editions, aggressive sales and marketing strategies will help generate a $18.4 million income for the company. Such...
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Down 12%. // Educational Marketer;6/25/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the decrease in the revenue of vocational publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. in Tinley Park, Illinois. It states that the firm generated $26.5 million in revenue in fiscal 2007, ended April 30, which is down by 12.4% from 2006. Despite the slide in revenue, the company kept...