McGraw-Hill Launches Digital Initiatives
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Steps Up Digital Pace, Introduces New Online Products. // Electronic Education Report;10/24/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the action taken by New York-based McGraw-Hill Education company to enhance its online instruction. Development of an online program that offers instruction in computer applications; Creation of an online version of PassKey for the middle-school set; Launch of an online searchable...
- CyberSmart! Internet Safety Program Launched. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on the launching of CyberSmart!, an educational technology program by McGraw-Hill Education in Houston, Texas. Availability of program to educators; Support to teachers and administrators in integrating technology resources; Website of the program.
- Education Publisher Launches Digital Learning Division. // T H E Journal;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p16
Reports the launching of a division for digital learning program by McGraw-Hill Education in New York, New York. Details on the digital education division; Significance of the division for technology initiatives of the company; Advantage of the program for technology teaching and learning.
- Publishers Expand Virtual Sampling. // Electronic Education Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that publishers Pearson Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) increase virtual sampling availability for their K-12 curriculum platforms, providing a substitute to the usual printed sample boxes used by teachers when evaluating new purchases of...
- Novas tecnologias na educaÃ§Ã£o: transformaÃ§Ãµes da prÃ¡tica pedagÃ³gica no discurso do professor. Molin, Suênia Lino; Raabe, André // Acta Scientiarium: Education;jul-dec2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p249
This paper presents the results of a research which examined the perceptions of a group of teachers about the changes occurred in their pedagogical practices after taking part in the course called 'Introduction to the Digital Education' promoted by the Continued Formation National Program in...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Faces New Future, After Rough 2011. // Educational Marketer;02/13/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the challenges facing educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) in 2012. It mentions that the company faces difficult market conditions in 2012, particularly in the PreK-12 segment and expects its 2012 revenue and operating profit to be flat with 2011. It also...
- Inkling Launches E-Text Platform; McGraw-Hill Takes it For a Test Drive. // Educational Marketer;8/30/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p1
The article discusses the move of publisher Inkling to launch its content platform with an application for the iPad for college textbooks in the U.S. It notes that publisher McGraw-Hill Education will take the electronic textbook delivery platform for a test drive. A chart is presented depicting...
- MGH Education Invests in Technology, Reducing Profit. // Educational Marketer;5/9/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the move of McGraw-Hill Education in raging up its investment towards technology in the U.S. It asserts that MGH is making an investment in technology systems and productive platforms as the market shifts to interactive resources and tools. MGH president and chief...
- News Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p8
No abstract available.