School Specialty Eyes Intervention, Science
- School Specialty Q3 Falls as Schools Freeze Spending. // Educational Marketer;3/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the decrease in revenue of Greenville, Wisconsin-based K-12 supplemental publisher and distributor School Specialty Inc. in the U.S. in the company's fiscal third quarter and first nine months which ended January 24, 2009. It states that the company's revenue decreased...
- Financial News . . . // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p7
Presents updates on the financial performance of companies in the educational publishing industry as of June 10, 2002, including the increase in revenue of School Specialty for the fiscal year ended April 27.
- Financial Briefs …. // Electronic Education Report;10/ 1/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that educational solutions provider School Specialty Inc. has generated $252.1 million in revenue in its fiscal first quarter ended July 28, 2012, decreasing by 8.7 percent from the same period in 2011.
- Financial Briefs. // Electronic Education Report;9/16/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p8
The article offers education-related news briefs in the U.S. as of September 2013 including the $5.6 million Series B funding of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Think Through Learning and the revenue decline of Greenville, Wisconsin-based School Specialty Inc. by 7.8% for the first quarter of 2013.
- School Specialty Q3 Revenue Declines 15.3%. // Educational Marketer;3/ 1/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of K-12 supplemental publisher School Specialty Inc. in the company's fiscal third quarter ended January 23, 2010 in Greenville, Wisconsin. It notes the company's 15.3% revenue decline to 103.1 million U.S. dollar which has been driven down by...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational publishing in the U.S. The revenue at Goodheart-Willcox Co. declines at 14.8 percent to $18.4 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007. The revenue of School Specialty Inc., a supplemental materials publisher and distributor, increased...
- EM's Top PreK-12 Stories of 2013. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the top 10 stories regarding changes of business models and directions of educational publishers in the PreK-12 market industry. The focus of publishing company Pearson on digital transformation, the move of adaptive learning infrastructure provider Knewton Inc....
- Technology Sales Drive Scholastic Ed. Revenue Growth in Q1. // Educational Marketer;9/28/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the growth in the business revenue of Educational Publishing Co. which increased by 29 percent to 148.7 million dollars for the first quarter of 2009 in the U.S.
- Science Drives School Specialty Revenue Up. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Greenville, Wisconsin-based PreK-12 educational publisher School Specialty Inc., in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. It mentions that the increase in science adoption sales contributed in the revenue increase of School Specialty,...