- Granisetron: Postanesthetic Shivering. Generali, Joyce; Cada, Dennis J. // Hospital Pharmacy;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p424
The article presents an excerpt from "Off-Label DrugFacts," a quarterly publication from Wolters Kluwer Health.
- Wolters Kluwer makes iPad ad push. Iskowitz, Marc // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p18
The article reports that corporate president Karen Abramson of Wolters Kluwer Health reveals that the publisher is pushing advertising in multi media formats and has migrated many journals to the iPad.
- Bethanechol: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (Pediatrics). Generali, Joyce A.; Cada, Dennis J. // Hospital Pharmacy;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p373
The article presents an excerpt from Wolters Kluwer Health's quarterly publication "Off-Label Drug Facts."
- Wolters Kluwer Buys iCare Academic. // Health Data Management;Feb2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p22
The article reports that Wolters Kluwer Health, a medical content and educational services firm, has acquired iCare Academic LLC, a developer of simulated electronic health record system for use in nursing schools.
- Tampa Endoscopy Center to use Wolter's ProVation. // Medical Device Daily;6/24/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 117, p3
The article reports that Tampa Bay Endoscopy Center will use the ProVation MD software for gastroenterology procedure documentation and coding of Wolters Kluwer Health.
- Hardin selects ProVation for electronic order solution. // Medical Device Daily;6/21/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 114, p3
The article reports that Wolters Kluwer Health's ProVation order sets have been chosen by the Hardin Memorial Hospital in Elizabethtown, Kentucky as its electronic order set solution.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/17/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 154, p4
The article reports that California-based Eisenhower Medical Center will be using the ProVation medical documentation (MD) software developed by Wolters Kluwer Health for gastroenterology procedures in 2011.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;5/26/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 102, p4
The article reports on the selection of Wolters Kluwer Health's ProVation MD software for gastroenterology procedure documentation and coding by Oklahoma Surgicare.
- Slick and speedy research machine. // Information World Review;May2008, Issue 246, p19
The article reviews the healthcare search site OvidSP from Wolters Kluwer Health, available at www.ovid.com.