- Capstone Publishers Makes Largest Donation Yet, to Books for Africa. Glidden, Jennifer // International Educator;Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article announces that Capstone, the major publisher of children's books and digital products and services, has donated 300,000 overstock books worth 5 million U.S. dollars to Books for Africa, the largest shipper of donated books to the African region.
- Capstone adds eight practices, welcomes FOFA. // Money Management;12/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that the non-aligned dealer group Capstone Cos. has welcomed Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) for mid-tier practices and has added eight new practices including PCR Partners, Brad Tilley, and Agbis Financial Planning.
- Reviews: Wallcharts. Westhead, Kathy // Journal of Biological Education (Society of Biology);Summer98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p156
Reviews the educational materials `Classifying Animals' and `Classifying Plants,' from Pictorial Charts Educational Trust.
- SCIENCE. Cook, Sybilla // School Library Journal;Oct81, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p122
Reviews educational materials on science. 'Energy from the Sun,' produced by the National Geographic Society; 'Life in a Pond,' produced by the National Geographic Society.
- The Cultures and Peoples of the Arab World: A Curriculum Kit for Grades K-4. // Faces;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p47
Features the development of educational multimedia kit for elementary grades by the Teaching Resource Center at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Components of the multimedia kit; Subject on the development of the educational kit; Cost and...
- Electronic education media sales are projected to hit $1.15 billion in 1999, according to Simba... // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increased sales of electronic teaching devices in 1999 according to the study findings of Simba Information.
- Caregivers. Turpie, Irene D. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;07/28/98, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p175
Reviews the video and guidebook set, `Caregivers,' directed and made by Dan Curtis.
- YTD College Sales Increase 7.2% Through May. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the increases in sales of college instructional materials by 7.2 percent in the U.S. through May 2011.
- AAP: College Market Sees March Decline, But K-12 Has Strong Month. // Educational Marketer;05/15/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the sales status of college textbooks and instructional materials to elementary schools in the United States in March 2000.