- Capstone Publishers Makes Largest Donation Yet, to Books for Africa. Glidden, Jennifer // International Educator;Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article announces that Capstone, the major publisher of children's books and digital products and services, has donated 300,000 overstock books worth 5 million U.S. dollars to Books for Africa, the largest shipper of donated books to the African region.
- Capstone adds eight practices, welcomes FOFA. // Money Management;12/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that the non-aligned dealer group Capstone Cos. has welcomed Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) for mid-tier practices and has added eight new practices including PCR Partners, Brad Tilley, and Agbis Financial Planning.
- Reviews: Wallcharts. Westhead, Kathy // Journal of Biological Education (Society of Biology);Summer98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p156
Reviews the educational materials `Classifying Animals' and `Classifying Plants,' from Pictorial Charts Educational Trust.
- SCIENCE. Cook, Sybilla // School Library Journal;Oct81, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p122
Reviews educational materials on science. 'Energy from the Sun,' produced by the National Geographic Society; 'Life in a Pond,' produced by the National Geographic Society.
- Electronic education media sales are projected to hit $1.15 billion in 1999, according to Simba... // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increased sales of electronic teaching devices in 1999 according to the study findings of Simba Information.
- Caregivers. Turpie, Irene D. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;07/28/98, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p175
Reviews the video and guidebook set, `Caregivers,' directed and made by Dan Curtis.
- YTD College Sales Increase 7.2% Through May. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the increases in sales of college instructional materials by 7.2 percent in the U.S. through May 2011.
- AAP: College Market Sees March Decline, But K-12 Has Strong Month. // Educational Marketer;05/15/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the sales status of college textbooks and instructional materials to elementary schools in the United States in March 2000.
- Scholastic Tests Services To Teachers Via Handheld Devices. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p6
Reports the launching of Scholastic Wireless Education in Motion, a handheld device for teachers, in November 2000.