Factor Moves From Kaplan to Weld North
- Factor Named Macmillan/McGraw-Hill President. // Publishers Weekly;7/1/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 26, p9
Announces the appointment of Sari Factor as president of the pre-k to sixth-grade educational publishing division of McGraw-Hill Education. Information on the promotion of Roger Rogalin whom Factor succeeded; Her career background.
- Today's Transactions: Weld North Ups Stake in Juice Maker. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the decision of investment firm Weld North LLC to raise its holding in juice maker Organic Avenue LLC as part of its efforts to capitalize on the healthy-living trend.
- People ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that Sari Factor was appointed as president of the K12 Learning Services of Kaplan Inc.
- Sari Factor Named President of Kaplan K12 Learning Services. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p3
The article announces that Sari Factor was named as the president of K12 Learning Services division.
- KKR Launches JV. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p23
The article focuses on the formation of Weld North LLC, a joint investment partnership of KKR & Co. with former Kaplan Inc. chief executive Jonathan Grayer.
- Today's Transactions: Weld North Invests in Health and Wellness Space. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of a minority stake in Organic Avenue LLC by Weld North LLC and the appointment of Jonathan Grayer as chairman of Organic Avenue.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions …. // Educational Marketer;10/8/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Connecticut-based investment firm Weld North LLC with Mississippi-based school improvement services provider JBHM Education Group and New York-based professional development program provider Editure Professional Development.
- PEs' Return To Roll-Ups Gathers Steam. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the formation of a platform company by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) aiming service providers in education and health in 2010. The venture of KKR, dubbed Weld North LLC, will be handled by chief executive officer (CEO) Jonathan Grayer. The new investment strategies...
- Weld North Acquires Stake in Organic Avenue. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on the acquisition of minority stake in company Organic Avenue by Weld North LLC. As part of the acquisition Jonathan Grayer, former chief executive officer at Kaplan Inc. will become chairman of Organic Avenue. According to Jonathan Grayer, the organic lifestyle...