Texas Reading and Literature Adoption Ordering Gets Under Way
- HMH Shows Strength in Florida K-5 Math Adoption. // Educational Marketer;4/26/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p1
The article provides an analysis regarding the performance of several educational publishers in the U.S. It states that Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. topped the performance index in terms of volume of units, with 1.3 million units of student editions and assorted materials which...
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the adoption of the"Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach" by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) at public schools in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sale Highlights Publishing Trends. Tomassini, Jason; Venugopal, Nikhita // Education Week;12/12/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p10
The article discusses the sale of McGraw-Hill Cos. publisher's educational division, to be called McGraw-Hill Education, and its implications for educational publishing. Topics include comments by McGraw-Hill Education chief executive officer (CEO) Lloyd Waterhouse, the Apollo Global Management...
- HMH Likely to Weather Detroit Bankruptcy. // Educational Marketer;7/29/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the response of educational and trade publisher Houghton Mifflin (HMH) Harcourt Publishing Co. on the declaration of bankruptcy by the city of Detroit in Michigan. It notes that the Detroit school system is the largest single customer of HMH with a multi-year technology...
- Pearson Tops Simba's Publisher Index in 2011. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the release of the "Publishing for the PreK-12 Market 2012-2013," by Simba Information Inc. which revealed that Pearson PLC leads the Simba PreK-12 U.S. Publisher Index in 2011. The market share of Pearson is highlighted which accounted to 18 percent in 2011. Two other...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;2/7/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article offers news briefs related to partnership and acquisitions in educational publishing market as of February 7, 2014 in the U.S. including publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, MacMillan's W. H. Freeman, and digital content services distributor CourseSmart.
- CORRECTION. // Educational Marketer;7/30/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p2
A correction to the article regarding the revenue of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. that was published in the July 2, 2012 is presented.
- HMH Ed Revenue Dips only 3.5% in 2012. // Educational Marketer;3/11/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p3
The article reports that the education revenue of the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) falls by 3.5 percent in 2012. It mentions that the HMH emerged from bankruptcy with a new financial structure and 3.1 billion dollars in debt. It mentions that HMH has changed its investment from print...
- HMH Lines up More Partnerships. // Educational Marketer;7/1/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p3
The article reports on the establishment of a learning platform for K-12 students partnered between Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. in Boston, Massachusetts and Agilix Labs inc. in Orem, Utah. It notes that the learning system enables integration with Google Apps, Docs, and Gmail,...