McGraw-Hill Education Revenue Up 1.5% in Q1
- Nine-Month Results Reflect K-12 Market Softness. // Electronic Education Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p5
The article offers information on the results of the nine-month reports of Pearson PLC and McGraw-Hill Education for 2009, which manifest the challenges faced by the K-12 industry. According to Pearson's report, it did better in school publishing than the K-12 market, which dropped 21% until...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Ends Year With 7.2% Growth. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the growth in revenue at McGraw-Hill Education in 2007. It states that the strong sales in textbook adoption in PreK-12 market as well as the late ordering in the fourth quarter boosted the revenue growth by six percent to 197.9 million dollars. It forecasts a...
- K-12 Drives Down McGraw-Hill Education in Q3. // Educational Marketer;10/24/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the decline in the revenue at McGraw Hill Education in New York for the third quarter of 2011. It states that the company is the third largest educational publisher in the PreK-12 market noting that the third quarter financial result proved to be a weaker quarter that...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Faces New Future, After Rough 2011. // Educational Marketer;02/13/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the challenges facing educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) in 2012. It mentions that the company faces difficult market conditions in 2012, particularly in the PreK-12 segment and expects its 2012 revenue and operating profit to be flat with 2011. It also...
- McGraw-Hill Forms New Digital Unit Within School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Electronic Education Report;7/4/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Reports that New York City-based educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education will create a unit called McGraw-Hill Digital Learning to focus on its digitized content.
- Financial News ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that New York state-based McGraw-Hill Education has generated 550.9 million dollars in revenue in 2007, which is 4.3% higher from 2006.
- Oldsey Moves to McGraw-Hill Education, McGee Leaves, as Hirschberg Shapes His Team. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p1
Reports on McGraw-Hill Education president Henry Hirschberg's recruitment of Pearson Education Inc.'s William Oldsey to become executive vice president of the company.
- McGraw-Hill Plans New Building In Dubuque for Higher Ed Biz. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the plan of McGraw-Hill Education company to build an office building in Dubuque, Iowa. The office will accommodate its Higher Education business which consists of 450 employees. The office building's location will be in the Port of Dubuque reclamation zone. Construction...
- McGraw-Hill Sees Lower Growth in K-12 Market in 2010. // Educational Marketer;8/16/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the projection of New York-based publisher McGraw-Hill Education regarding its sales growth in K-12 market in 2010. It notes that McGraw-Hill Education's revenue is modestly better in the second quarter. Solid revenue growth in the Higher Education, Professional and...