Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Thomson Teams Up with Sakai for Course Management System Offering. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Thomson Learning Corp. (TLC), a provider of education and training assessment solutions, with nonprofit organization, Sakai Foundation to establish an open source course platform in the U.S. The partnership will enable TLC to offer course...
- NETS, EON Form Alliance to Offer Digitization Services. // EmergingMarketsNOW;3/25/2008, p11
The article reports that New England Typographic Service (NETS) has formed a joint venture with EON PreMedia to offer offshore digitization services to the North American and Great Britain-based clients. The JV is aiming to acquire over 10-15 percent share of the USD 200-300-million global...
- Private Trade Opportunities. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on private trade opportunities in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Information technology equipment venture with ITD Technology Group in Turkey; Port operations venture with Ship & Crew in Egypt.
- Localization is critical to success in China. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Mar98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p8
Discusses the prospects of joint ventures in China. Significance of the prompt localization of the enterprise; Cost of the average non-Chinese general manager; Average length of a successful establishment of foreign-owned ventures.
- Joint venture formed. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the joint venture between Reliance National Insurance Company, Lambert Fenchurch Group P.L.C and MTS Insurance Services. Name of the joint venture; Operations of the company; Contact information.
- Health care data. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the joint venture involving the MEDSTAT Group and Network Management Services. Conditions of the venture; Detailed information on MEDSTAT.
- Long Island + Pacific rim = Opportunity. Rubenstein, Kenneth // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/1/93, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p26
Reports on the author's views regarding Long Island, New York's opportunities for technological expansion through acquisitions and partnerships with foreign companies in the Pacific Rim. Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute's (ITRI) cross-licensing agreements with AT&T and INTEL...
- South Africa data available. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;08/04/97, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p26
Presents information on a joint venture between Inet-Bridge of New York and Inet of Johannesburg, South Africa. Details on the provisions of Inet-Bridge and Inet.
- Squibb and Monsanto join up. // R&D Magazine;Jan98, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p73
Reports on the joint ventures between Bristol-Meyers Squibb and Molecular Simulations Incorporated's Pharmaceutical Development Consortium and Monsanto and Combinatorial Chemistry Consortium. What is the focus of the pharmaceutical consortium; Benefits of the two joint ventures.