College Sales Climb; One View on Digital Growth
- K-12 Sales Track Up 25% in February. // Educational Marketer;4/26/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the increasing revenue of education publisher in the U.S. in the PreK-12 segment from 2009-2010. It is indicated a 25.2 percent increase of sales in instructional materials ending in February 2010, gaining 102.3 million from 2009. It notes that sales in instructional...
- Education Publishers Kept Eyes on 2009 Performance. // Educational Marketer;4/26/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the increased revenue of several educational publishers in the U.S. in 2009. It is indicated a 1.72 billion dollars in operating income generated by nine publishers across the country, an 11.8 percent increase from 2008. It cites the performance of Cengage Learning Inc....
- HMH Shows Strength in Florida K-5 Math Adoption. // Educational Marketer;4/26/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p1
The article provides an analysis regarding the performance of several educational publishers in the U.S. It states that Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. topped the performance index in terms of volume of units, with 1.3 million units of student editions and assorted materials which...
- take a whole business approach to really reap rewards. Dalton, Justine // Human Resources Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
The author reflects on the importance of realizing real value of a strategic whole business approach to human resource (HR) for growth opportunity and business efficiency. She indicated that people involved in HR functions should be able to deliver a whole business approach accounting for...
- Performance indicators in Swedish Health Care. Heurgren, Mona; Åberg, Anders; Köster, Max; Ljung, Rickad // BMC Health Services Research;2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, Special section p1
Summary Sweden has developed national performance indicators to measure quality and efficiency in Health Care. The indicators will be published on a yearly basis on a County Council level. Aims The aims are to: 1) Report on the achievement of the counties for the purpose of transparency and...
- Annals of Occupational Hygiene Performance Indicators, 2009. Ogden, Trevor // Annals of Occupational Hygiene;Jun2010, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p367
The article lists the 2009 records of occupational hygiene performance indicators.
- Data, business analytics and a knowledge economy. Jones, Steven D. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/7/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p12
The author discusses aspects of amount of data and information generated by organizations, including importance of key performance indicators, social networking company's need to manage text and videos from over a billion of visits and role of database organization skills in business analytics.
- Industry Sales Pegged At $27.2 Billion. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/23/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 30, p4
The article reports an overall decline in book sales during 2011, despite an increase in revenue from electronic book sales. Topics include the financial performance of the juvenile fiction category of books, the financial performance of mass market paperback books, and the Association of...
- Make it better. Rowlands, Chris // Works Management;Sep2007, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about measures on how to track key performance indicators and another regarding the significance of recognizing shopfloor data on the continuous development of business agility.