News Briefs ï¿½
- McGraw-Hill, Cengage Enhance Custom Offerings. // Educational Marketer;10/25/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p5
No abstract available.
- McGraw-Hill, Greenway to Deliver National EHR Material. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);8/1/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p33
The article announces the effort of McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Greenway Medical Technologies Inc. in developing McGraw-Hill's comprehensive learning resource which include a curriculum for colleges and universities in the U.S.
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Electronic Education Report;04/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Reports on McGraw-Hill Higher Education's formation of a strategic alliance with Blackboard Inc. for online content integration.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p8
The article offers news briefs in the publishing industry in the U.S. The McGraw-Hill Higher Education has launched the PrepCenter Web-based course planner for university instructors that allows them to find and organize supplemental materials related with McGraw-Hill texts. The Houghton...
- McGraw-Hill Foresees K-12 Industry Decline in 2008. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the projected decline in the K-12 publishing industry of the U.S. for 2008. According to the third-quarter financial results released by the McGraw-Hill School Education Group, the elementary and high school market sales will decrease by 3 percent to 4 percent in 2008....
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education Expands Technology Offerings. // Educational Marketer;3/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that college publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education has formed partnerships with class-capture system provider Tegrity Inc. and Quantum Simulations Inc. to expand the technology solutions it offers to college students in the U.S.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/27/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Wall Street English, a leading provider in China of English-language training for adults, by Pearson PLC and the strategic partnership between New York-based McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Denver, Colorado-based laboratory materials producer Hands-On...
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Educational Marketer;04/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the agreement of McGraw-Hill Higher Education with Blackboard Inc. that allows the use of Blackboard platform to distribute its Online Learning Center content, which is free to instructors who adopt its textbooks.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Ed. Intensifies Its Strategy In Online Market, Creates Online Learning Division. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p1
Reports that New York-based college publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education has formed an Online Learning division. Appointment of JP Lenney as president of the online division; Plan to provide online content and technology tools for post-secondary schools; Popularity of online courses in the...