Publishers Find Appeal in Advanced Placement Courses
- AP All Access Is New; Courier Q1 Revenue Is Up. // Educational Marketer;1/30/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that Research & Education Association (REA) in Piscataway, New Jersey has launched AP All Access in January 2012, a review system for Advanced Placement tests combining print, Web and mobile resources. REA is part of book manufacturer Courier Corp. It is noted that AP All...
- AP English Language & Composition Exam Prep. Reutter, Vicki // School Library Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p49
The article reviews the educational DVD "AP English Language & Composition Exam Prep," from Cerebellum Corp.
- 5 Steps to a 5: AP English Literature 2014â€“2015. Cordell, Rosanne // Library Journal;3/1/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p103
No abstract available.
- Q1 College Textbook Sales Decline 8.2%. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the 8.2-percent decline in sales of college textbook in the U.S. in the first quarter of fiscal 2011. According to the Association of American Publishers (AAP), the decline of the quarterly net sales in 2011 contrasts the 18-percent net sales in the first quarter of 2010....
- Textbook Sales Rise Amid Strong Increases In Adoption States. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p2
Reports that net sales of instructional materials to adoption states in the K-12 market has increased in September 1999 according to the Association of American Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Sales of K-12 Instructional Materials Continue Strong Pace In May. // Educational Marketer;07/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p8
Presents information on the sales of education instructional materials in May 2000, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- College Net Sales Climb 35% in June. // Educational Marketer;8/30/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p5
The article focuses on the growth of college textbooks net sales in the U.S. as revealed in the monthly sales reports from the Association of American Publishers. Net sales in June 2010 increased 35.2% to 514.9 million dollars as summer programs got under way. A chart is presented depicting...
- PreK-12 Industry Carves Out 3.2% Growth in 2010. // Educational Marketer;2/28/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p1
The article looks into the economic condition of the PreK-12 education publishers in the U.S. in 2010. It cites the 3.2% overall growth in 2010 which is said to be the result of net sales growth of textbooks and supplementary programs in adoption states, yet a decline in sales in open...
- Net College Sales Rise 3.3% in November. // Educational Marketer;1/22/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the sales of college instructional materials in the U.S. in November 2006. Returns have grown at a faster pace than gross sales of these materials during the period. College publishers have maintained a 3.1% increase in net sales through the 11 months of the year. Gross...