iPads Move Onto Campuses; Uses to Follow
- Will Apple's iPad Go Institutional? M. H. // University Business;May2010, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on impact of Apple Inc.'s iPad as well as the launch of touch screen tablet plans on two institutions such as the Seton Hill University and George Fox University.
- iPAD and WEB 2.0 PEDAGOGIC INNOVATIONS IN MARKETING: UTILIZATION OF ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLSÂ©. Giunta, Catherine // USASBE Conference Proceedings;2012, p154
The article discusses the implementation of iPad technology including the Inkling-platform text book in an undergraduate marketing course. Topics discussed include a preliminary iPad surveys conducted by the faculty and students on the Griffin Technology Advantage (GTA) program at Seton Hill...
- Full Speed Ahead In Higher Ed. Ash, Katie // Education Week;3/18/2010 Technology Counts, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p30
The article discusses use of mobile devices such as cellphones in college classes. It notes that colleges such as Abilene Christian University and Seton Hall University issue mobile devices to all students, who use them to take part in class surveys, look up information during class and listen...
- ENERGY SYNERGY. Botelho, Stefanie // University Business;Nov2014, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p35
The article discusses the energy management strategies of several colleges and universities in the U.S. to reduce energy consumption. These higher education institutions include California State University, Fullerton, Oklahoma State University, Valencia College, and Abilene Christian University....
- RESEARCH ON INTERNET-SUPPORTED LEARNING: A Review. Bekele, Teklu Abate; Menchaca, Michael Paul // Quarterly Review of Distance Education;Winter2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p373
How did the Internet affect learning in higher education? What methodological and theoretical issues characterized research on Internet-Supported Learning (ISL)? What implications existed for future research? A constant comparative, qualitative analysis of 29 studies indicated grade achievement...
- We'd Like to Hear Your Words. // Business Officer;Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p56
The article invites readers from higher education institutions soliciting comments and views from them on the challenges and programs of the institutions in the U.S.
- Live broadcast set for ACU featuring Garrison Keillor, 'Prairie Home Companion.'. // Breckenridge American;8/9/2008, p5A
The article offers information on the "Prairie Home Companion with Garrison Keillor" that will be held in the Moody Coliseum of the Abilene Christian University in Abilene, Texas on October 18, 2008.
- Munday loses 55 to 54 in "Sweet 16" round of playoffs. // Munday Courier (TX);3/ 8/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the defeat of the Munday Moguls in the Regional Semifinal round of the basketball competition at the Abilene Christian University in Texas.
- Cross Country results from first meet. // Munday Courier (TX);9/10/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p6
The article reports on the result of the Abilene Christian University (ACU) Invitational in Abilene, Texas.