- News Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/17/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the partnership between McGraw-Hill Education and R.R. Donnelley & Sons to print a range of educational materials from textbooks to workbooks, testing materials and ancilliary products in the U.S.
- R.R. Donnelley Taps Grafica for eCRM. Owens, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;5/14/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p44
Reports on the partnership of R.R. Donnelley Financial and Grafica.eCRM Corp. Terms of agreement.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;10/27/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p7
The article reports on the multi-year million dollars agreement of Boston, Massachusetts-based Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. and Chicago, Illinois-based R.R. Donnelley & Sons aimed at providing print management services.
- Philips, Donnelley Form Joint Venture for CD-I. // Information Today;Dec1986, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p30
This article reports on the joint venture established between Netherlands-based Philips Co. and U.S.-based R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. The companies have joined forces to create Optimage Interactive Services Co. Optimage, with headquarters in Chicago, Illinois and London, England, will provide...
- KBA Partners with RR Donnelley. // Official Board Markets;3/5/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p18
The article reports on the partnership of RR Donnelley & Sons Co. and Koenig & Bauer Ag (KBA) of Wurzburg, Germany to develop, manufacture and sell piezoelectric digital inkjet printing solutions to the packaging, securities, commercial, and newspaper industries.
- Donnelley, Microsoft Team To Expand eBook Business. Hilts, Paul // Publishers Weekly;11/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 45, p11
Reports on the partnership between R. R. Donnelley & Sons and Microsoft Corp. for an expansion of the electronic book business. Terms of the agreement; How Dick Brass, Microsoft's vice president of technology development, described R. R. Donnelley as a partner.
- R.R. Donnelley Taps Grafica for eCRM. Owens, Jennifer // Brandweek;05/14/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p36
Reports the partnership of R.R. Donnelley Financial with Grafica.eCRM, a unit of GraficaGroup. Terms of the deal; Marketing plans of Debra Taeschler, chief executive officer of Grafica.eCRM; Benefit of communication with customers.
- Donnelley, Compton join in electronic publishing push. Hilts, P.; Reid, C. // Publishers Weekly;4/13/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p9
Reports that R.R. Donnelley, the giant printing concern, has entered into a partnership with Compton's NewMedia Inc., under which it will provide pre-production services and marketing follow-up services for all new CD-ROM titles under development by Compton. Compton's agreement to develop print...
- R.R. Donnelley Taps Grafica for eCRM. Owens, Jennifer // MediaWeek;05/14/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p44
Reports the partnership of R.R. Donnelley Financial with Grafica.eCRM, a unit of the advertising agency GraficaGroup. Terms of the deal; Plans of Debra Taeschler, chief executive of GraficaGroup, to increase the company's marketing profit.