School Specialty Q3 Revenue Declines 15.3%
- David Vander Zanden. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);5/15/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 1, FOLLOWING p112
Interviews David Vander Zanden, president/CEO of school products merchant School Specialty. Catalog and Internet brands of the company; Sentiment regarding the growth of the multichannel marketing industry; Outlook for the company.
- Science Drives School Specialty Revenue Up. // Educational Marketer;6/23/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Greenville, Wisconsin-based PreK-12 educational publisher School Specialty Inc., in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. It mentions that the increase in science adoption sales contributed in the revenue increase of School Specialty,...
- School Specialty Revenue Down, Margins Improve. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p1
The article presents the School Specialty Inc.'s financial report for the second quarter of 2010. It states a decline in the company's revenue by 11.3% which was influenced by less school spending. It relates that School Specialty responded by cutting costs and driving free cash flow that...
- School Specialty Continues Struggle in Tough School Market, Q3 Revenue Falls 5.1%. // Educational Marketer;2/27/212, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the business performance of School Specialty Inc. which saw a decrease in revenue for its fiscal third quarter ended January 28, 2012. It states that the company's sales of a science and literacy program enabled it to meet its financial needs which earned them 4.4 million...
- School Specialty Continues Work for Future Growth. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p7
The article focuses on the financial performance of School Specialty, a K-12 curriculum, furniture and supplies disÂtributor, in the fiscal third quarter ending on January 26, 2014. It says that although the revenue of the company declined in the said period, its operating performance has...
- Financial Briefs …. // Electronic Education Report;10/ 1/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that educational solutions provider School Specialty Inc. has generated $252.1 million in revenue in its fiscal first quarter ended July 28, 2012, decreasing by 8.7 percent from the same period in 2011.
- School Specialty Revenue up 2.8% in First Nine Months and Rising. // Educational Marketer;2/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the financial performance of School Specialty in the first nine months of fiscal 2004, ended January 24, 2004.
- Financial Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;12/10/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the decrease of the revenue of Wisconsin-based School Specialty Inc. of 5.8% to $236.9 million in the company's fiscal second quarter, ended October 29, 2012.
- Financial Briefs …. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p8
The article mentions the decline of revenue at School Specialty Inc. by 23.4% in the fiscal first quarter of 2011 due to the cuts in spending and delays in ordering by school districts in the U.S.