HMH Secures Financial Restructuring
- With Debt an Issue, HMH Gets Financial Advisor. // Educational Marketer;3/26/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p1
The article discusses the financial challenges faced by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH), an educational publisher in Boston, Massachusetts. It has been noted that the company is fighting for its financial stability through debt restructuring and recapitalization. HMH has made...
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the adoption of the"Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach" by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) at public schools in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- Publisher Launches Innovation Fund. Quillen, Ian // Education Week;9/22/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the publishing company Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's funding of $400 million aimed at innovation in education.
- FINANCIALS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Jun2012, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p11
The article reports that Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. has filed a Chapter 11 financial restructuring plan with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of New York.
- Cullinane Heads Content at HMH. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p6
The article announces that Mary Cullinane was appointed chief content officer at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. in Boston, Massachusetts.
- HMH Goes Mobile with Fuse for iPad. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p6
The article focuses on the move of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) to launch a year-long Apple iPad pilot program in four school districts in California with the use of an application for Holt McDougal Algebra I.
- Houghton Mifflin Seeks Reprice on $246M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p30
The article reports on the plan of textbook publisher Houghton Mifflin to reduce the price of its 246 million senior secured loan.
- Hanscom Finalizes Merger with Tiny Publishing CU. Clozel, Lalita // Cujournal.com;10/6/2015, p1
As its merger with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Employees FCU closed on Oct. 1, Hanscom FCU gained more than 1,000 new members.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Names Zecher President & CEO. // Electronic Education Report;9/19/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p5
The article announces that Linda Zecher has been named president, chief executive officer (CEO) and director of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.