Rosensweig Moves in as Chegg's New CEO
- Rosensweig Moves in as Chegg's New CEO. // Educational Marketer;2/15/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p5
The article announces that Dan Rosensweig has been named chief executive officer (CEO) of Santa Clara, California-based college online textbook rental company Chegg.Com.
- What I Know Now. Brown, Paul B. // Fast Company;Feb2005, Issue 91, p96
This article presents an interview with Dan Rosensweig, chief operating officer of Yahoo. Prior to joining Yahoo, Rosensweig was president at CNET Networks. According to Rosensweig, the company looks for smart people who have tremendous passion, great conviction and courage, and a little bit of...
- THRâ„¢ extra. // Hollywood Reporter;3/24/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 5, p3
The article offers snippets related entertainment industry. Yahoo Movies list of 100 Movies to See Before You Die at its www.movies.yahoo.com web site includes films such as "Jaws," "Raiders of the Lost Ark," and "Saving Private Ryan." It reports that Dan Rosensweig, president and chief...
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.
- Application Process. Adams, Scott // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
An excerpt from the writer Scott Adams' blog posted at the web site www.dilbertblog.typepad.com is presented.
- COMMUNICATION MAKES BETTER BOSS. // Broker Magazine;Jun/Jul2001, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the traits of successful chief executive officers. Ability to listen and examine people's perspectives; Development of fair policies and solutions.
- CEOs gird for shakeout. Solovy, Alden // AHA News;05/06/96, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the concerns of academic medical center chief executive officers (CEO) in New York City over possible shakeout in the city which was discussed during CEOs' panel discussion at the New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center. Importance of demonstrating geographic coverage for academic...