- People In The News... // Educational Marketer;10/1/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p7
Presents news briefs on the appointment and promotion of business executives on the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- People in the News... // Educational Marketer;8/5/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p8
Presents news concerning executives in the educational publishing industry in the United Stats as of August 2002. Appointment of Gail Deegan as board of director at EMC Corp.; Appointment of John Oswald as vice president of K-12 Assessments; Appointment of Bradford Heywood as senior sales...
- People... // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S as of November 4, 2002.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;2/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Todd Brekhus left his position as vice president of product and market management at Plato Learning Inc. in Bloomington, Minnesota to perform independent consulting.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
Reports career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Don Lankiewicz as secondary-school publisher of Holt, Rinehart & Winston; Appointment of Sherry Litwack as vice president and director of product development and planning...
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p8
The article announces the appointments of Franklin Smith as senior vice president of urban accounts at Renaissance Learning Inc. and Erin Kinard as vice president at PCI Education.
- People on the Move in Educational Publishing. // Educational Marketer;1/18/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p7
The article announces several promotions including Scott Bowker as senior vice president and manager supplemental sales in the K-12 division of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) Publishing Co., Lori Benton as general manager/publisher of Harcourt Trade Publishers and Erin Kinard as vice president...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p7
The article announces the appointments of several executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including Lee Wilson as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of PCI Education, Debi Mandra as director of sales and client relations at Baseline Development Group, and Reed...
- Capstone Goes Digital. // Electronic Education Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the entrance by Capstone Press Inc. to digital publishing business. According to Todd Brekhus, the company is aggressive towards a digital model for its non-fiction and fiction content. It mentions the online access provided by the Capstone Interactive Library to emergent...