Peoples Ed. Gains New Distribution Agreements
- Peoples to Launch Internet-Based Assessment Products. // Educational Marketer;8/31/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p7
The article reports on the plan of K-12 supplemental publisher Peoples Education to launch Internet-based assessment products in the U.S. It highlights the products to be launched by Peoples Education which include e-Path Assess, e-Path Discovery and Practice Path. According to Brian Beckwith,...
- Peoples Ed. Revenue Rises 4.7% in Fiscal Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the 4.7 percent increase in revenue of Peoples Education in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2010. It notes that the company credited its increased revenue from the Literacy segment wherein the company functions as the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for three K-8...
- Contracts & Agreements ... // Educational Marketer;06/11/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p7
Presents an update on contracts and agreements in the educational publishing industry of the United States as of June 11, 2001.
- Peoples' Plan: New Products and Technology. // Educational Marketer;10/27/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p2
The article focuses on the publishing program of Saddle Brook, New Jersey-based K-12 supplemental publisher Peoples Education that leverages the company's database of content and software development in an effort to fight against the difficult economic climate in the U.S. in 2008. The company is...
- Triumph, Peoples Launch CCSS-Aligned Materials. // Educational Marketer;10/21/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p6
The article reports that K-12 test preparation and supplemental providers Triumph Learning and Peoples Education have been publishing resources aligned with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). It states that Triumph has added multi-level composition and literature books for high school. It...
- Peoples Lowers FY2007 Guidance, Improves Operating Performance in Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/30/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the move of Peoples Education in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, to lower guidance for the fiscal year to $37 million to $40 million, down from $38 million to $40 million. According to the company, they improved the third-quarter loss from $5.6 million in 2006 to a loss of $1.4...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/ 6/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p8
The article announces that Michael Urban has been named chief development officer at Peoples Education in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;5/28/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Peoples Education which showed a decline in revenue for the third quarter ended February 28, 2012.
- CTB/McGraw-Hill and Harcourt Assessment Gain State Testing Contracts in Q1. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the state assessment contracts won by CTB/McGraw in Missouri and Harcourt Assessment in Arkansas for the first quarter of 2006. CTB was given the annual renewable contract to supervise the Missouri Assessment Program which will cover communication arts, math and science in...