- People In The News... // Educational Marketer;10/1/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p7
Presents news briefs on the appointment and promotion of business executives on the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- People in the News... // Educational Marketer;8/5/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p8
Presents news concerning executives in the educational publishing industry in the United Stats as of August 2002. Appointment of Gail Deegan as board of director at EMC Corp.; Appointment of John Oswald as vice president of K-12 Assessments; Appointment of Bradford Heywood as senior sales...
- People... // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S as of November 4, 2002.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/14/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
Reports career developments of executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Don Lankiewicz as secondary-school publisher of Holt, Rinehart & Winston; Appointment of Sherry Litwack as vice president and director of product development and planning...
- Free Content Challenges Publishers. Cavanagh, Sean // Education Week;7/10/2013, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p1
The article discusses the increase of open-access educational resources available online to students and teachers and the ways in which commercial educational publishers are responding to it. Topics include the impact of the U.S. Common Core State Standards on states' collaboration on teaching...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/16/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p8
The article announces the appointments of several executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including Todd Brekhus as president of digital solutions at Capstone Publishers Inc., Rita Schaefer as executive vice president of sales and marketing for K-12 at Houghton Mifflin Co.,...
- Lee Wilson. // Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings;Aug2012 Supplement, p58
The article announces that Lee Wilson has received the Top Thinkers award from the "Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings" (JPCL).
- Kitt Peak telescopes may close. // Sky & Telescope;Jul96, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Observatories Council for the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) Chair Lee Anne M. Wilson's forecast that most of the telescopes at the Kitt Peak National Observatory that are now open to astronomers will close or be privatized by the end of the century. ...
- New man in Motor City. Brunelli, Richard // MediaWeek;8/2/93, Vol. 3 Issue 31, p12
Discusses the appointment of Lee Wilson Jr. as senior vice president/director of planning on the Jeep-Eagle business at PentaCom. Wilson's job as facilitator of information flow between Chrysler's Jeep-Eagle Division and brand agency, CME-KHBB; Experience in marketing automobiles at Kenyon &...