Blackboard Releases Product Upgrade
- Popular College Courses, A National Public Radio Online Audio Series. 2005. Akbari, Hamid // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p617
The article reviews an online audio series called " Popular College Courses, A National Public Radio Online Audio Series," which is available on the website http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?.
- TÃtulo da pÃ¡gina electrÃ³nica: RÃ©seau d'Etude sur l'Enseignement SupÃ©rieur (RESUP). Santos, Aline Seabra // Revista CrÃtica de CiÃªncias Sociais;dez2007, Issue 79, p161
The article reviews the web site http://www.resup.u-bordeaux2.fr/ by the RÃ©seau d'Etude sur l'Enseignement SupÃ©rieur (RESUP).
- NICE WEB SITE. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Feb2008, Issue 159, p4
The article reviews the web site for "The Times Higher Education," available at www.timeshighereducation.co.uk.
- News wire. // Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education;Jul2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p7
The article presents online recaps of issues related to recruitment and retention in higher education including the podcast exploring the graduate recruitment campaign of Memorial University in Saint John', Newfoundland, the likeness of the faculty of the University of California in Los Angeles,...
- TLR Next's Website Offering Chance at $1,000. // Lane Report;Apr2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p47
The article reviews the website of news publication "The Lane Report", located at tlrnext.com, that offers career counseling tips to parents for students about to enter college, including information on colleges, universities, and other career options in Kentucky.
- University credits, tuition free. Russell, Erin // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/11/2013, Vol. 185 Issue 9, pE395
The article reviews the web site NextGenU related to first free, accredited and higher education in health sciences, located at www.nextgenu.org, superheaded by professor Erica Frank.
- Blackboard Finishes Strong In '09, Looks to Mobile in '10. // Educational Marketer;2/ 1/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of enterprise electronic-learning software provider Blackboard Inc. in the fourth-quarter of 2009 in Washington, D.C. It notes the company's 20.8% increase business revenue from 2008 as well as the improvement of the company's operating income. It...
- Blackboard Expects Growth in 2009's Difficult Business Environment. // Electronic Education Report;2/23/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the performance of Washington, D.C.-based Blackboard Inc. as of February 23, 2009. It says that the company expects a rise in 2009 revenue of 361 million to 373 million dollars. According the company's president Michael Chasen, the solutions that they provide are the core...
- From common college standards to TV and disconnected parents. // American School Board Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 195 Issue 10, p59
The article reviews various readings and reports related to education that are available on the internet, including "Common College Standards" at www.achieve.org/commoncore, "Higher Education Success" at www.americanprogress.org, and "More School Security Sought" at www.adt.com.