In Difficult Times, Core Marketing Strategies Are Key to Success
- HOLIDAY CATALOG WATCH WEEK 1: BATMAN CHESS, ANYONE? Viveiros, Beth Negus // Promotional Marketing;11/14/2014, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of looking at product catalogs made creative by marketers for the holiday season in 2014.
- Outlets to hold "After Dark Sales" Friday. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3
The article reports that the establishments in Hillsboro, Texas will be open until 12 midnight to start the Back to School tax free holiday on August 20, 2010.
- SMART BTS PARTNERS. C. V. // SN: Supermarket News;9/5/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 36, p22
The article reports on the partnership between Whole Foods Market and the Container Store to co-market back-to-school products in Texas.
- B-T-S Sales Outlook Uncertain. // MMR;8/1/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the contradicting forecasts regarding the sales increase of back-to-school (B-T-S) products in the U.S. in 2011.
- Improve your grades in back-to-school sales. Jacober, Steven L. // Drug Store News;7/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p16
Editorial. Examines chain drugstores' market share during back-to-school sales in the United States. Rise in demand for school products; Impact of corporate right sizing on the market for home office products; Growth of the school and home office supplies category.
- Buyers give back-to-school a good report. Symons, Allene // Drug Store News;11/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the sale of school items during the back-to-school season in chain stores in the United States. Performance according to chains including Walgreens, K&B and Eckerd; Saleable items including binders, papers and other basic commodities; Innovative products.
- Soda contracts dispense liquid revenue for schools. Vallie, Leslie // Government Procurement;Aug99, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the success of Colorado Springs School District Procurement and Contracting Office's exclusive, soft drink vending contract for its elementary, middle and high schools. Estimated minimum revenue and incentives for a ten year period; Factors attributed to the success of the district's...
- British Shirt Cataloger Invades Via Newspaper. // Catalog Age;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the marketing strategy employed by manufacturer of men's shirt Charles Tyrwhitt for the promotion of its catalog in the United States. Inclusion of catalogs in the October 6, 2002 issue of 'The New York Times,' by the company; Success of the marketing strategy in Great Britain and...
- 'Worst' Tagline a Winner. // Catalog Age;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p56
Focuses on marketing strategy adopted by concession supplies and equipment cataloger Cromers. Claim of the company to have the worst catalog in Columbia, South Carolina; Reasons for the catalog to be worst.