- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/28/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the 49.5-percent drop in business revenue of Brewster, New York-based Questar Assessment Inc. in the first quarter of fiscal 2008.
- People. // Publishers Weekly;11/21/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 46, p7
The article reports on career developments involving executives in the publishing industry as of November 2005. Clive Priddle has been promoted from executive editor at Public Affairs to vice president, editorial director. In an internal move and promotion, Henry Sene Yee will go from senior...
- Questar Pursues Pipeline of Testing Opportunities. // Educational Marketer;10/1/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the various state testing contracts of Questar Assessment in Brewster, New York. The company had proposals under review in state purchasing departments worth $93 million. Questar has also won $35 million worth of testing business that would contribute to its revenue in...
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
The article announces the promotion of Daniel Luk as chief technology officer of Questar Assessment Inc.
- A Reorganized Questar Continues to Drive Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the revenue increase at Questar Assessment of Brewster, New York. The company reported 293.4% to $25.8 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007, ended April 30. According to the company, the increase is driven by organic growth and the acquisition of Questar...
- Questar Assessment Wins Florida ELL Contract. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- With Questar on Board, TASA Studies Best Way to Brand. // Educational Marketer;10/2/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the acquisition and branding study conducted by Brewster, New York-based testing firm, Touchstone Applied Science Associates (TASA), with its newly acquired Questar. According to TASA CEO Andrew Simon, this study would help determine if the company should bid under one...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/16/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs related to companies engaged in electronic publishing in the U.S. The revenue of New York-based-Questar Assessment for the first quarter of 200, ended January 31, 2007, has increased to 212 percent to $9.6 million. The revenue of Illinois-based-Goodheart-Wilcox has...
- Questar Looks to $200M Testing Opportunity in Next Few Months. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the 200 million dollars testing opportunity for Questar Assessment Inc. in 2007. It mentions the company's year-over-year growth despite the revenue decline resulting from the anticipated expiration and non-renewal of two contracts in Arkansas and Ohio. It tackles on the...