Gaining Footholds in China
- Reading, Math, Science Power Pearson Education To First Place In EM's 2001 Adoption Scorecard. // Educational Marketer;12/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the winners of the 2001 textbook adoption season of the journal 'Educational Marketer.' Reason behind the victory of Pearson Education; Discussion on revenue and market share estimates for 2001; States that helped Pearson boost its 2001 book adoption season.
- Pearson Ed. Creates Early Learning Group, Announces Two Appointments. // Electronic Education Report;05/10/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p2
Reports on Pearson Education's formation of the Pearson Education Early Learning Group, a unit designed to tap into the growing preschool and early literacy market.
- 3 Publishers Add Online Library Services To College Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;12/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
Reports that Pearson Education, McGraw-Hill and Harcourt have linked electronic library functions to college textbooks.
- Tennessee K-6 Reading Adoption Sales Appear Robust; Pearson Leads. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the sales gained by Pearson Education in the Tennessee K-6 reading program adoption in spring 2001.
- K-8 Propels Pearson To Top Of N.C. Reading, Language Arts Adoption. // Educational Marketer;10/8/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p3
Reports that Pearson Education dominated reading and language arts textbook sales in the North Carolina adoption in 2001.
- Pearson Education Revenue Declines 6%, Despite Increased K-12 and College Textbook Sales. // Educational Marketer;3/8/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the decreasing revenue of Pearson Education Inc. (Upper Saddle River, New Jersey) despite positive performance in K-12 and textbook sales.
- Untitled. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/2/93, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p37
Announces the appointment of Christopher McCarty to editorial vice-president for creative development at ScottForesman. Previous post at Quaker Oats Co.
- Early reading series from Scott Foresman. Goddard, Connie // Publishers Weekly;12/12/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 50, p25
Reports on the Let Me Read series established by GoodYear Books, an imprint of Glenview, Illinois-based ScottForesman. Remarks by reading specialist Andrea Butler; Book features; Plans by GoodYear.
- Pearson to Close New Zealand Ed Business. // Educational Marketer;6/17/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that publisher Pearson Education Inc. is planning to close its educational business in New Zealand by the end of August 2013.