FACEBOOK COURT OF OPINION
- Facebook-Funded Schools Fix Hits the Streets in Newark. // Education Week;11/10/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the partnership between Newark, New Jersey's public school system and social networking web site Facebook, which has pledged $100 million dollars to the school district.
- Facebook dominates in Southeast Asia. // South Asian Post;11/24/2011, p21
The article offers information on the report released by Nielsen which reveals that Facebook Inc. dominates in Southeast Asia wherein 91 percent of Indonesian digital consumers maintain an active profile on Facebook, followed by the Philippines with 81 percent and Malaysia with 78 percent.
- Spindrift Guitars Opens In New London. // Music Trades;Mar2013, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p48
The article reports on the opening of the Spindrift Guitars in New London, Connecticut on February 2, 2013.
- Facebook Top Social Networking Site for Retailers. // Home Textiles Today;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p6
The article announces that social media web site Facebook Inc. is the best online shopping site for retailers in the U.S.
- Win a $2,500 Gift Card for Your School with the "Make My LabWoRx" Video Contest. // NSTA Express;5/16/2011, p1
The article offers information on a video contest called Make My LabWoRx for schools, organized by Facebook Inc., in which the winning school will get 2,500 dollars gift certificate for lab equipment.
- 'Friending' Security. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;5/19/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 77, p5
The article discusses a report from CNN.com that the online social networking web site Facebook Incorporated's security practices allow customers to approve specific computers and mobile phones for access to its website.
- Random quotes. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Jun2008, Issue 162, p2
The article presents quotations from Marydee Ojala on the invasion of Facebook and Second Life by the baby boom generation and Alma Swan on researchers who are uniformed or misinformed about new scholarly communication developments in general and about Open Access in particular.
- FACEBOOK IS INCREASINGLY THE MAIN GATEWAY TO WEB, SAYS FIREBRAND'S LEE. Cowen, Martin // Travel Weekly (UK);6/25/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2024, p70
No abstract available.
- Facebook looks for more lobbying help. HART, KIM // Hill;3/4/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p12
No abstract available.