- New JUKI distributors in Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary. // Regional Today;11/8/2013, p4
The article reports on the expansion by automation specialist Juki Automation Systems Europe of its European distributor channel in November 2013, which now includes i-tronik SpA, E-CHAIN Kft and Comet Electronics.
- Selective Soldering. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p51
The article evaluates the Juki 400 soldering manufactured by Juki Automation Systems company and offers information on the alternative traditional wave soldering equipment, 3-stage soldering process, multiple solder pots, and XY Fluxer option.
- Selective Soldering. // Advanced Packaging;Jan2006, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
The article features the Juki 400, an optimal in-line selective soldering system from Morrisville, North Carolina-based Juki Automation Systems. The system offers a 3 stage in-line system for a high speed, and automated soldering process. It can be customized to meet specific requirements. It...
- Chip Shooter. // Advanced Packaging;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p45
The article evaluates the sixth-generation KE-2070 modular chip shooter from Juki Automation Systems.
- Juki Opens CA HQ. Drysdale, Chelsey // Circuits Assembly;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the opening of the Western U.S. headquarters of Juki Automations Systems located in Fremont, California. Among the features of the new headquarters are a customer training center, a demonstration room, selective solder center, and a warehouse. The company is also planning...
- Variable spray nozzle improves coating process for vitreous China manufacturer. // Ceramic Industry;Jul98, Vol. 148 Issue 7, p35
Focuses on variable spray nozzle for coating of chinawares. Features; Benefits from variable spray nozzle; Spray pattern.
- Mexitronica Product Spotlight. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p69
Features several products related to electronics industry in the United States. Accuracy of desktop printer/applicator by Computype, Inc.; Speed of KE-2020 assembler by Juki Automation Systems; Capabilities of Cyberclean 2000 EC stencil cleaner by EMC-Global Technologies.
- Juki Partners with Tecnomatix to Offer Manufacturing Solutions. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p24
No abstract available.
- Partnership Targets RFID Technology. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Feb2005, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the OEM reselling agreement between Juki Automation Systems with Cogiscan to integrate RFID smart feeder technology in SMT placement machines. Technological features of the IFS-X system; Replacement to smart feeder technology that requires electrical contact between the feeder and the...