- Feeder automatically separates easily tangled parts. Kochan, Anna N. // Design News;9/20/93, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p129
Reports on the design of an alternative bowl feeder that incorporates patented vibratory mechanisms. Problems encountered in traditional bowl feeders; Alternative bowl feeder as working satisfactorily in 80 percent of automated feeding applications; Operating mechanisms; Materials of the...
- Riser connection installed on Shell's auger platform. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec95, Vol. 222 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the advantages offered by a riser connector for Shell's Auger tension leg platform. Development of the design; Manufacturing; Disconnecting procedure.
- Parts feeder R&D may lead to better industrial robots. // R&D Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the joint project of the University of Southern California's Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Systems (IRIS) and Adept Technology Inc. in the development of parts feeder systems. Alternative to vibratory bowl feeders; Vision and robot arm system with a gripper designed by IRIS;...
- Steel catenary, flexible risers battle for technical supremacy. Backman, Jeremy // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p124
Compares flexible risers with steel catenary risers. Downside of metallic systems; Concerns associated with the use of deepwater flexible pipes; Advantages of the T-wire geometry.
- Feeders. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p288
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture feeders. Centrifugal; Parts; Screw; Systems design; Vibratory.
- Uptime Feeder. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p69
Introduces the Uptime Series SF Feeder, spliceable feeder for IPI, IPII, IPIII, QP242, QP242, QP341 and QP351 machines from Hover Davis. Performance of the feeder; Features of the feeder; Standard widths.
- Automatic bar feeder designed for high RPM lathes. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p232
Features Hydromat Inc.'s CNC BOSS 542 space saver bar feeder. Design; Applications; Contact information.
- Bar feeders combine rigidity with popular tube design. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p268
Features the Maxis series bar feeders from IEMCA. Combination of the low cost and simplicity of multi-tube type feeders; Available capacities; Contact information.
- Dry Material Feeder. // Processing (08968659);Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p34
The article evaluates the MECHATRON dry material feeder.