- Steel catenary, flexible risers battle for technical supremacy. Backman, Jeremy // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p124
Compares flexible risers with steel catenary risers. Downside of metallic systems; Concerns associated with the use of deepwater flexible pipes; Advantages of the T-wire geometry.
- Feeders. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p288
Lists companies in the United States that manufacture feeders. Centrifugal; Parts; Screw; Systems design; Vibratory.
- Automatic bar feeder designed for high RPM lathes. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p232
Features Hydromat Inc.'s CNC BOSS 542 space saver bar feeder. Design; Applications; Contact information.
- Bar feeders combine rigidity with popular tube design. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p268
Features the Maxis series bar feeders from IEMCA. Combination of the low cost and simplicity of multi-tube type feeders; Available capacities; Contact information.
- Dry Material Feeder. // Processing (08968659);Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p34
The article evaluates the MECHATRON dry material feeder.
- Bar Feeder for Swiss Lathes, IEMCA Div. of Bucci Industries, Booth 739. // Production Machining;Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p56
The article offers information on the versatile bar feeder Elite 220 from IEMCA.
- Swiveling Spray Station. Tetrault, Gerry // American Woodworker;Jun/Jul2013, Issue 166, p14
The article offers tips on how to make a spray station from an old office chair by creating a platform from a solid-core door for the base and mounting a riser block to elevate the platform to a comfortable work height.
- Pride picks up the pieces. Furlow, William // Offshore;Feb2000, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the success of the Pride Africa drillship in the recovery of its deepwater riser string offshore Angola. Repair and recertification of the vessel; How the riser and blowout preventer was recovered.
- Achieving Consistent Hardness Readings. // Modern Casting;Jun2010, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p41
The article provides an answer to the question of what causes low Brinell hardness readings under the risers of sand casting.