Assembly Tech Expo Product Spotlight
- 60-GHz Remote Sampling Head Oscilloscope Module Features 2- to 16-channels. // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;11/19/2012, p1
The article features the Agilent N1045A 60-GHz 2/4-port electrical remote sampling head module from Agilent Technologies Inc.
- INSTRUMENT PERFORMS JITTER-TOLERANCE TESTS. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;2/19/2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p13
The article evaluates the N4903B J-bit-error-ratio tester (BERT) from Agilent Technologies.
- Network Analyzer Metrology Option. // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Jan2014, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p23
The article evaluates the metrology option for the PNA family of network analyzers from Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Test Solutions Take Aim At High-Speed Physical Layer. Browne, Jack // Microwaves & RF;Apr2007, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p108
The article evaluates amplitude modulation measuring tools from Agilent Technologies Inc. including the Agilent J-BERT N4903A serial bit-error tester (BERT), J-BERT Pattern Generator with 7-Gb/s option, and the N4916A De-Emphasis Signal Converter.
- Agilent spots market gap for no-frills 3D electromagnetic simulation tool. Reynolds, Melanie // Electronics Weekly;1/25/2006, Issue 2225, p14
The article reports that Agilent Technologies Inc., is to expand its EDA range with the launch of cut price 3D electromagnetic (EM) simulation in response to RF and microwave designer demands. 3D EM simulation allows the characterisation and analysis of high frequency communications designs,...
- NEW WAVES: RWS Product Showcase. // Microwave Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p174
The article evaluates several microwave devices and electronic products including the Agilent N9310A RF Signal Generator from Agilent Technologies Inc., the RF System-in-Package (SiP) Kit from Cadence Design Systems Inc. and Handheld RF Power Meter from Keithley Instruments Inc.
- Converging Functionality Boosts Signal Analysis. Nelson, Rick // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Nov2012, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p12
The article focuses on role of spectrum analyzers in microwave measurement task. Sai Yang a product manager at Agilent Technologies Inc. states that spectrum analyzer is based on the heterodyne signal-mixing technology quickly and accurately gain insight into the signal-under-test in the...
- PXI, AXle Expand Measurement Options. Nelson, Rick // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Sep2013, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p8
The article offers brief information about modular instruments from Agilent Technologies Inc. including M9252A DigRF host adapter, M915540 40-GHz SPDT switch and M9157CH40 40-GHz single SP6T swtich.
- editor's choice. // Microwaves & RF;Sep2007, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p136
The article evaluates several electronic devices such as the True-Cable Calibrator kit from LitePoint Corp., UPG2181T5R monolithic-microwave-integrated-circuit switch from WiMAX and Antenna Modeling Design System 3D EM from Agilent Technologies Inc.