- NEWS ROUND-UP. // Electronics Weekly;2/17/2010, Issue 2416, p4
The article offers several news briefs related to the electronics industry including Agilent Technologies Inc.'s plan to sell its network solutions test domain to JDSU Uniphase Corp., sale of the company Numonyx to Micron Electronics Inc., and the launch of Rambus Inc.'s new version of its XDR...
- Disc firm to invest Â£90m in Northern Ireland plant. Ball, Richard // Electronics Weekly;7/9/2003, Issue 2107, p2
Reports on the plan of Seagate Technology to invest in a manufacturing plant in Springtown, Northern Ireland. Financial support received by Seagate for the move; Significance of the investment on Northern Ireland economy; Research project announced by Seagate.
- Disk drive firm sponsors novel magnetic research. Yeates, Harry // Electronics Weekly;5/14/2003, Issue 2099, p2
Reports that disk drive manufacturer Seagate is sponsoring a research on novel magnetic materials as of May 14, 2003. Purpose of the move; Funding for the research project; Implication of the project.
- Hard Drives Deliver Better Video Thanks To New Streaming Data Standard. // Electronic Design;9/29/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 21, p25
Features ATA standard streaming command set, a video streaming standard, incorporated by Seagate Technology in its hard disk drives. Applicability of the video streaming standard; Rationale behind the development of the video streaming standard; Advantages of using the video streaming standard.
- Suppliers Going Single. Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;05/03/99, Vol. 45 Issue 18, p42
Presents information on electronic suppliers that are making changes in their distribution roster. Seagate Technology Inc.; TDK Semiconductor Corp.; Xilinx Inc.; Distributors of the companies.
- Seagate to acquire Conner. Guinther, Fred // Electronic News;9/25/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2084, p10
Reports that Seagate Technology and Conner Peripherals have agreed that Seagate will acquire its traditional rival. Conner Peripherals as the subject of various rumors in 1995; Details of the proposed Seagate/Conner stock swap.
- Agilent technologies. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov99, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p70
Features Hewlett-Packard Co.-subsidiary electronic component manufacturer Agilent Technologies Inc. Leadership in test, measurement and monitoring instruments, systems and solutions; Use of information about functioning and use of devices, systems and networks being tested as enabling customers...
- Nonvolatile Memory Test System Accelerates Consumer Electronics' Time-To-Market. Eccles, Lisa // Electronic Design;12/04/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p49
Reports on Agilent Technologies Inc.'s launch of the Versatest series of nonvolatile memory test systems for electronic products. Features of the V4400 system; Contact information.
- Agilent 'changes focus' in Scotland. Yeates, Harry // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/28/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4393, p27
The article provides information on the operations of Agilent Technologies as of September 2005. The company has confirmed that volume manufacturing will be reduced at its facility in South Queensferry, Scotland. The firm announced 90 job losses at the facility near Edinburgh. However, a...