Functional Test in a High-Density PCB Environment
- OEM Trends in PCB THERMAL RELIABILITY. Coppens, Dave // PC FAB;May2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p20
No abstract available.
- Profile BGA thermal properties. // Test & Measurement World;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p5
Reports on a novel technique for obtaining a thermal profile of a BGA package on a PCB during soldering, developed by Saunders Technology. Advantage of the technique; Contact information.
- PRODRIVE SELECTS AGILENT'S MANUFACTURING/INSPECTION SOLUTION. // Electro Manufacturing;Apr2003, p4
Reports that Prodrive, a technology supplier of high-end electronics has purchased manufacturing and inspection solution from Agilent Technologies Inc. Usage of the solution to inspect highly complex printed circuit boards; Reason why Prodrive selected Agilent Technologies to purchase the...
- Tester checks differential impedance. // Test & Measurement World;Jan98, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p4
Presents the CITS500 test system for verifying differential impedance of balanced PCB traces and singled ended traces. Use of time-domain reflectometry techniques; Feature of the tester; Price and contact information.
- NEMI Launches Boards Project. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News (10616624);11/12/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p38
Reports on the launching of the Test Strategy Project, a project of the National Electronics Manufacturing Initiative that focus on test strategies for printed circuit boards. Participants of the project; Factors that drive the consortium to launch the project; Areas of investigation addressed...
- A Board Test Overview. Nelson, Rick // Test & Measurement World;Jul2000, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p35
Explains the process of testing printed-circuit boards. Bare-board test; Solder-paste deposition; Solder-paste inspection; Component placement; Polst-place inspection; Solder reflow; Post reflow inspection; In-circuit test; Final functional test.
- Tester checks complex SMT PCBs. // Test & Measurement World;Jun2003, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p15
Introduces the Optima 7210 surface-mount technology printed circuit board test system manufactured by Teradyne Inc.
- JTAG platform tests ARM-based PCBs. // Test & Measurement World;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p11
The article reviews the PT100 Pro test platform from Intellitech.
- Selecting the Optimal Test Strategy. Oresjo, Stig // Circuits Assembly;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p14
Today's printed circuit board (PCB) assembly test engineers face significantly more test challenges than just a few years ago. Board complexity is dramatically increasing with more components, more joints, higher densities and new package technologies. Fortunately, test and inspection methods...