FIBEROPTIC Automation Expo Debuts at Show
- Opticon 2002 Planning Under Way. // Business Communications Review;Mar2002, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p64
Focuses on the plans for the Opticon 2002 in San Jose, California. Exhibition of the optical technology; Schedule of the conference; Attendees of the activity.
- Fiberoptic Expo Debuts at ATExpo. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec2001, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the Fiberoptic Automation Expo which debuted at the Assembly Technology Expo in Rosemont, Illinois on October 2001. Theme of the event; Devices exhibited at the event; Sponsor of the exposition.
- Fiber-optic technology spans from enterprise to backbone at COMNET 2000. Pease, Robert // Lightwave;Jan2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p40
Looks at the fiber-optic technology exhibition called COMNET 2000. Theme of the exhibition; Comments from Don Berey, show director; One of the more notable features of the exhibition.
- SUPERCOMM '97 pavilion covers fiber. Hardy, Stephen // Lightwave;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the expected low visibility of fiber optic developments at the SUPERCOMM 1997 convention in New Orleans, Louisiana. Fiber Optics Pavilion as center of fiber-based action exhibit activity; Scheduled panel discussions on fiber technology; MultiMedia Telecommunications Association's...
- Fiber-optic Flow. // Glass Quarterly;Fall2005, Issue 100, p10
The article reviews the exhibition "Water Weaving Light Cycle," at the City Hall in Seattle, Washington in 2005.
- Wired. Lunin, Lois // Fiberarts;Summer2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p56
The article reviews the art exhibition "Wired: Fiber-Optic Weavings and Wire Sculpture," in Wilton, Connecticut from October 7 to December 15, 2002.
- OFS Launches New TrueM2â„¢ 6kW Beam Combiner At Laser World of Photonics. // Submarine Fiber Optic Communications;Jul2015, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
The article announces that fiber optics manufacturer OFS will launch its 6x1 TrueM2-14 beam combiner at the Laser World of Photonics Exposition being held in Munich, Germany from June 22-25, 2015.
- Fiber a growing presence at SUPERCOMM '98. Murphy, Grace F. // Lightwave;May98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p29
Highlights fiber-optic-oriented exhibitions and seminars at the SUPERCOMM '98 conference sponsored by Telecommunications Industry Association in Atlanta, Georgia. Focal point for fiber optics on the show; Educational sessions provided in the conference; Schedules of the activities.
- Broadband mode-division multiplexing demoed in hollow-core fiber. Hecht, Jeff // Laser Focus World;May2013, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the developments in hollow-core fibers demonstrated at the 2013 Optical Fiber Communication Conference & Exhibition and National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (OFC/NFOEC 2013) on March 31. It states that Yongmin Jung of the University of Southampton has successfully...