SMTA International Overview
- Introduction. Reel, Anne // Applied Clinical Trials;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 17, p4
The article discusses on the 6th Annual Partnering with Central Labs, ECG and Imaging Labs conference published within the issue.
- Building Partnerships: How to Work with Trades. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;10/ 4/2011, p17
The article informs that a meeting on "Building Partnerships: How to Work with Trade Contractors" will be held to increase the professionalism and loyalty of trade by treating trade contractors as an extension of the building team.
- Vident hosts Nobel Biocare. // Proofs;Nov2010, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p26
The article reports on Vident's hosting of a meeting with Noble Biocare team members at its corporate office in Brea, California to discuss business opportunities and their preferred partnership program.
- IDSA, PN host design day. // Plastics News;3/18/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p8
Reports the partnership of Plastic News with Industrial Designers Society of America in presenting design-oriented conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. Discussion of key design issues; Enhancement of cross-disciplinary communications; Development of growth and survival strategy.
- Corporate & Voluntary Partnerships. // Third Sector;10/13/2009, Issue 588, p24
The article offers information on a one-day conference by SolarAid and Solarcentury/Teach First and P&G on corporate and voluntary partnerships to be held in London, England on November 12, 2009.
- TRAVEL WEEKLY PARTNERS ACE. // Travel Weekly (UK);2/5/2010, Vol. 5, p16
The article reports that Travel Weekly would be the official media partner of the Association of Cruise Experts (ACE) for the 2010 Cruise Convention in Great Britain.
- Hong Kong Joins ACG DealSource Momentum. Hurley, Patrick // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p65
The article presents information on DealSource, a special session held at the Asian Financial Forum (AFF) in Hong Kong, China on January 19 and 20, 2009. The objective for the AFF was to create a marketplace session to attract dealmakers interested in Asia to a hybrid of the tried-and-true...
- TRAVEL/TOURISM. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/6/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p16
This section offers news briefs related to the Utah travel sector including the 2015 National Title I Conference at the Salt Place Convention Center and the partnership formed between Christopherson Business Travel and Triplt.
- Baltimore Hosts FICP Northeast Regional Meeting. Greer, Laura // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p44
Information about business partnership discussed at the Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Northeast Regional meeting at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland from July 31-August 2, 2011 is presented.