- Final Standings, 2004-05 Season. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p905
A chart is presented that lists statistical information on various basketball teams.
- NBA Champions, 1947-2005. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p907
A chart is presented that lists information on basketball teams that won the U.S. National Basketball Association's championship.
- NBA All-League and All-Defensive Teams, 2004-05. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p907
A chart is presented that lists information on basketball teams.
- 2005 All-WNBA Teams. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p912
A chart is presented that lists the name of the 2005 All-Women's National Basketball Association Teams.
- WNBA Champions. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p912
A chart is presented that lists the Women's National Basketball Association champions between 1997 and 2005.
- All-Time Winningest Division I College Basketball Teams by Percentage, 2007-08. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p403
A chart showing information related to the all-time winningest division I college basketball teams by percentage for 2007 and 2008 is presented.
- SCOUTING REPORTS. // Sports Illustrated;10/26/2009 Double Issue NBA Preview, Vol. 111 Issue 16, p78
The article presents a list of National Basketball Association basketball teams, including the Boston Celtics, the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the San Antonio Spurs, and discusses how their final performances will be for the 2009 season.
- Burnet Defense. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/24/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 47, p2B
A chart is presented that lists performance of basketball team which includes Burnet stats vs. Canyon Lake, Defensive key, and Defensive Stats vs. Season.
- Which is the most overrated team in the NBA? // Sports Illustrated;1/12/2009, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p15
A chart is presented which discusses the results of a survey of professional basketball players measuring which professional basketball teams are the most overrated including the Boston Celtics, Detroit Pistons, and Phoenix Suns.