High Friends In Low Places
- Total Production to Increase 3% PA to 2015. // World Energy News;5/20/2013, p15
The article reports that oil and gas company Total SA's medium-term hydrocarbon output targets will increase an average three percent a year between 2011-2015, according to chairman and chief executive Christophe de Margerie at the group's 2013 annual shareholders meeting.
- Total Production to Increase 3% PA to 2015. // African Business News;5/20/2013, p38
The article focuses on the confirmation of Christophe de Margerie, the chairman and chief executive officer of French multinational integrated oil and gas company Total SA, concerning the company's projected 3% increase on hydrocarbon output between 2011 and 2015.
- Siege Mentality Dominates in Moscow. Felgenhauer, Pavel // Eurasia Daily Monitor;10/23/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 188, p1
The article focuses on the accident of chief executive officer (CEO) Christophe de Margerie of the oil company Total when his jet crashed that resulted to his death in Moscow, Russia. It offers brief details of the accident and the investigation conducted by the Russian Investigative Committee...
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/22/2014, p3
The article reports that French oil company Total's chief executive officer (CEO) Christophe de Margerie was killed as his private jet hit a snow plough on October 13, 2014 while it was taking off from the Vnukovo airport in Moscow, Russia.
- Total CEO killed as plane collides with snow plough. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2014, Issue 881, p10
The article reports on Total chief executive officer (CEO) Christophe de Margerie, who was killed in an airplane crash at Vnukovo airport in Moscow, Russia.
- Total CEO keeps costly drilling strategy to end-2014. // Energy Today (Hungary);7/9/2014, p4
The article reports that Christophe de Margerie, chief executive officer (CEO) of French oil company Total, is giving himself until the end of 2014 before he considers changing the company's drilling strategy that was launched in 2011.
- Total confirmed the death of Chairman and CEO Christophe de Margerie. // World Energy News;10/21/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Total: fast-moving nuclear industry will leave the company behind. // MarketWatch: Energy;Mar2007, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p13
The article focuses on the plan of Christophe de Margerie, the incoming chief executive officer (CEO) of Total, to enter the nuclear market. The author questions the plan of de Margerie citing fierce competition in the market. He expects that Total will build up a stake in the nuclear power...
- THE CRITICS CAN 'GO TO HELL' McNicoll, Tracy // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);8/3/2009 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 154 Issue 5, p60
An interview is presented with Christophe de Margerie, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the French energy industry company Total SA. De Margerie describes his company's agreement with Iraq to help develop its petroleum industry. He defends its business relationships with Iraq. De Margerie says...