- Gina Rinehart now richer than many countries. Butler, Simon // Green Left Weekly;5/30/2012, Issue 924, p5
The article informs that Gina Rinehart, mining industry businesswomen in Australia, is now the world's richest women as her wealth grew to 29.17 billion Australian dollars from 18.87 billion Australian dollars during last year.
- Lay off the Gina Rinehart fat attack. Rayner, Moira // Eureka Street;6/15/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p3
The article profiles Gina Rinehart, the Australian mining executive and heiress of Hancock Prospecting. It highlights Rinehart's obstacle to have a position on the Fairfax Board as well as her contribution to Australian culture in terms of her perceived unattractiveness as a woman. Issues...
- Under $100 million: Gina Rinehart. // BRW;5/20/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p142
Profiles millionaire Gina Rinehart, of Perth, Australia, who is fighting a legal battle with her stepmother, Rose Porteous, over her father, Lang Hancock's will. Year Rinehart's father died; Her age; Marital status; Number of children; Total wealth.
- $100 million and more: Gina Rinehart. // BRW;05/26/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p126
Profiles Australian millionaire Gina Rinehart. Age; Home city; Family; How she made her millions.
- ADDING IT ALL UP. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;5/24/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p29
The article explains BRW's valuation of Gina Rinehart's 29 billion U.S. dollars wealth completed from publicly available information.
- Gina Rinehart. // BRW;5/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p96
Profiles entrepreneur Gina Rinehart in Australia. Family background; Career highlights; Estimated assets.
- Gina Rinehart's moral universe is twisted. Boyle, Peter // Green Left Weekly;9/12/2012, Issue 937, p3
The article informs that Gina Rinehart, an Australian mining businesswoman, has recommended to set up special economic zones in the north of Australia to encourage Australian mine workers to earn mere money.
- Who needs a pay rise? Boyle, Peter // Green Left Weekly;6/1/2011, Issue 881, p3
The article announces that according to the 2011 BRW Rich List, Gina Rinehart, a businesswoman in mining industry, is the richest women in Australia.
- Rich news. // BRW;2/7/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p16
This section offers news briefs pertaining to Australia's notably rich people, as of February 2013, including the Myer Family Company's decision to pull out of the buy-out of the Mothercare chain, fall of ABC Learning chief Eddy Groves, and iron ore billionaire Gina Rinehart ranking first at...